TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hugs: Amy so sorry your going through this again sweetie :hugs: Send the bitch here so I can get this over with xxxxx

Dawny,
I keep her for a few days so she can clean everything out and then I'll send her your way.

Hi girls. I had my lap yesterday and I am feeling ok. They found stage 2 endo and polycystic ovaries but the Dr. was hopeful and said I increased my chances. I am going to move on to injectables/IUI as soon as I'm ready. I can take lupron for 6 months to remove the endo that he couldn't get out (it was all over the place and he was able to get most of it), but then I'd have to stop TTC and I can't imagine waiting another 6 months to even try again. I am praying the injectables work! If not, we're looking at IVF in the near future.

Wow Bizzy.. that was some serious stuff they found... am pleased you are feeling OK after the op though. :hugs:

So sorry Dawny :hugs:

Aussie- that sounds promising!! Can't wait to see a :test:!!!

Lawa and Lizzie- praying for sticky beans!!! :dust:

Amy- how are you doing today hun?

Hey babes looks like my scan was right started heavy bleeding last night. Losing another one. :cry: Having major pain on my left side so still worried could be in tube. Tylenol is not helping at all. will go for bloods tomorrow to confirm. Just feel devestated and heatbroken shouldnt have gotten my hopes up.

So sorry you have to go through this again. :hugs:

Hi girls. I had my lap yesterday and I am feeling ok. They found stage 2 endo and polycystic ovaries but the Dr. was hopeful and said I increased my chances. I am going to move on to injectables/IUI as soon as I'm ready. I can take lupron for 6 months to remove the endo that he couldn't get out (it was all over the place and he was able to get most of it), but then I'd have to stop TTC and I can't imagine waiting another 6 months to even try again. I am praying the injectables work! If not, we're looking at IVF in the near future.

Hoping the injectables work soon for you.

Glad it increased your chances, Jen! Another 6 months before trying would be unpleasant! I'm hopeful that the op + injectables will do it! :hugs:

AFM... OPK is probably as dark as its going to get today! I can see the line easily in person. Its not truly positive... but probably MY version of positive! Get ready to squint and tilt your screens! Taken with shitty cam on phone!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4666626595_30aebe9267.jpg

People wonder why I can see the faintest of lines on tests... If this might be my positive OPK... I'm a pro at line spotting! LOL

:hugs: Hugs hunny, I too have pcos, I hope you're okay and not in too much pain today. FX'd for those injectables

How sad is it that we're excited to see some sort of a line on my OPKs? This is pathetic! I guess since you couldn't see the other lines and you see this one, that verifies that its darker? So, I'm not losing my mind and I should indeed call it positive for now! That's a plus! :)

It is a plus...I am a black belt line spotter :ninja: I notice your chart has changed...have you told off silly ff and made it disregard your fever temps?......

Ohhh Amy I wish I could just give ya a big hug and a shoulder to cry all over. That is just so unfair for you :(

I see it Sis!! I am considering this positive for you.....So what are you doing on the computer? Go attack Kevin already :)
Bizzy- I have heard of lots of women who have had a lap and they got "all cleaned out" and then got pregnant very soon after. Glad you are feeling ok at the moment :)
Well- I just got the call that I cannot see the recurrent mc doctor at all in the month of June and the schedule for July is not even out yet so no guarantee I can see her then. AND I have to bring $500 with me to even see her to cover the visit. WHOA.
So- that answers my question if I wait to ttc til after the doctor- that answer is NO.

Remove my :bfp: please and add another loss as hpt is completely :bfn: now so am just waiting to see if bleeding starts but I will be going to the see the doctor x

Oh no Dawny. I hope you can get some answers from the drs.

Hey can you add me aswell, I am still kind of lurking as my periods are off and on right now, hoping to get them all sorted out again. I had my D&C done in June 2009.

Welcome to the group although I am sorry you have to be here.

Dawny sweetie.... so sorry xxx

Lawa and Lizzie... Congrats on your BFPs chicks!

Amos... what an advert we would make mate... in the words of Carlsberg ... if Amos and Padbrat did an advert, it would be the best advert in the world... for 2 Golden Whiners who can't see for jack! LOL

Message for Meggs Ovaries... stop jerking her about and do your thing!!!!

Now ladies, if I could tap into your collective wisdom please.... OK, here goes...

M/c at 9 weeks on 4 May, bleed for 18 days, then stopped bleeding. Yesterday (TMI Warning) had some very light old brownish blood, but like you get at the very end of the period... only a very small amount and the same for today... no pain at all... is this AF? Would I have an AF already? Pre pregnancy my AF would come around 4th or 5th if the month...

Confused.... help....

It is possible hun. I lost Isabella at 13 weeks and got my period 30 days later. I guess that you will just have to wait and see.

So sorry Dawny :hugs:

Aussie- that sounds promising!! Can't wait to see a :test:!!!

Lawa and Lizzie- praying for sticky beans!!! :dust:

Amy- how are you doing today hun?

Hey babes looks like my scan was right started heavy bleeding last night. Losing another one. :cry: Having major pain on my left side so still worried could be in tube. Tylenol is not helping at all. will go for bloods tomorrow to confirm. Just feel devestated and heatbroken shouldnt have gotten my hopes up.

I am so so sorry Amy. I feel awful that you have to be having such bad luck again.

Glad it increased your chances, Jen! Another 6 months before trying would be unpleasant! I'm hopeful that the op + injectables will do it! :hugs:

AFM... OPK is probably as dark as its going to get today! I can see the line easily in person. Its not truly positive... but probably MY version of positive! Get ready to squint and tilt your screens! Taken with shitty cam on phone!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4666626595_30aebe9267.jpg

People wonder why I can see the faintest of lines on tests... If this might be my positive OPK... I'm a pro at line spotting! LOL

I can see that if I squint - couldn't on any of the others. Mine never get positive either (although almost so lol). It must be very confusing.

Padbrat - I got pregnant like 9 days after my MC... I was still spotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->