TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

NO WAITING!!! NO! :hugs: I need a niece/nephew, Sis! xx

I keep telling myself a 2 month wait would let my body get sorted out, but that hasn't seem to mattered. I miscarry whether I have a 3 month wait or a 1 month wait so......
And Sis- I will probably get a niece/nephew from you before you will from me- my track record is not very good!!

Can you remove my BFP please just got out of surgey as tube ruptured. Now I am tubeless. Completely shocked and feel nothing.

I keep telling myself a 2 month wait would let my body get sorted out, but that hasn't seem to mattered. I miscarry whether I have a 3 month wait or a 1 month wait so......
And Sis- I will probably get a niece/nephew from you before you will from me- my track record is not very good!!

Cause my track record is AWESOME? :rofl:

Can you remove my BFP please just got out of surgey as tube ruptured. Now I am tubeless. Completely shocked and feel nothing.

:cry: Will do... :hugs: Amy! :cry:

Oh my god Amy....I can not even tell you how sorry I am

I am so sorry puppymom! I can't even imagine what you are going through right now!

Thanks ladies for being here for me. Still pretty sure I am in shock. Totally not expecting this today but u all have made it better.

Oh no ladies- no sadness here. I knew I wasnt pregnant so I was wanting her to hurry up and show her face!! Now on to next cycle- gotta decide if we are waiting or not....hmmmmm......decisions decisions!!!

NO waiting no waiting go for it guns blazing...........yehaw......

Again Amy so sorry sweetheart.:hugs:

Amy- there are no words. I am just heartbroken for you. I am so glad you are ok though, I know how dangerous it is. Love you....I am here for you.

Sorry Amy, I pray you have a healthy recovery, and that you have a successful IVF in your future! :hugs::cry::hugs:

Oh my god Amy hunny, I'm so sorry, I'm heartbroken for you :hugs:

Ok jusst caus i'm bored

did you know that just under 40% of the people currently registerd have moved forward after their loss and gotten a BFP

Thas real;y good odds

Wow Aussie- those are prety good odds, although I wish it were 100%!

Question for you ladies- why do you think someone would ever fake being pregnant and having a miscarriage? I mean- especially when they are surrounded by people who have
had losses? What kind of sick person does it take to do that???

Just venting this morning- AF has hit me like a bitch this morning so I am not in a good mood!!!

Question for you ladies- why do you think someone would ever fake being pregnant and having a miscarriage? I mean- especially when they are surrounded by people who have

Just venting this morning- AF has hit me like a bitch this morning so I am not in a good mood!!!

OMG - is this some one you know Amos? - they must be totally sick in the head :growlmad:

Sorry about af :( have a "you" day and indulge yourself

hx

That is just horrible. Really not nice at all. So sorry the witch got your this morning. I just hate her.

Thanks ladies alot more emotional today. Just worried it will never happen because of the money issue. My friends and family have been great saying will have fudraisers and bake sales and yard sales whatever we need to do to come up with the money. I was crying this morning and DH said dont worry babe we will work it out.So that makes me feel hopeful he never wanted to use intervention but now he realizes we have no choice. Good thing like others have all said my dr's have seen both babies that they took from the tubes R and L and said they were both viable pregnancies just implanted in the wrong place so IVF really has a great chance of working. I was told they found scar tissue everywhere even on my bowels they were all stuck together so they removed it all. They think i had an infection when I was way younger that did a lot of damage including some to my liver but think all is fine now that they removed it. I just dont know why they didnt find it last April when they went in and removed the tube. I had three people I trusted doing the surgery the first was the surgeon I saw that morning he is on the board of surgery for the hospital so I know he knows his stuff they second was my fertility doctor and I know he would of done anything to keep the tube if he could of and the third was my cousin the Midwife she just wanted to be there for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->