TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Yeah, its all very angering, Dawn! I'm so pissed off for you! :hugs:

So... my temps... yesterday, I woke up and temped about 8347038 times. I just kept waking up and going back to sleep. The temp when I finally woke up for good at ~97.7. The time I took it closest to my "normal" time was 97.01. Today, I took it and it quickly gave me a 97.21 and felt "off"... took it again immediately and got ~97.5. If I use the 97.01 and the 97.21, the "unadjusted temps" chart takes my CH's away. Do I keep temping and BD'ing? Or, do I take Provera and call this cycle a waste? Or, do I hope that my doctor has some input (even though I don't believe she will)? Or... ???

Marked my "adjusted" temps as "fever" from when I was sick... Now those CH's are gone too. I'm happier without them, tbh!

Congrats Lizzie! (can't remember if I congratulated you yet)

Ugh, that's frustrating Dawny. The same thing happened to me after my BO. It took over a month for my HCG levels to get to zero and even longer for AF to arrive. :hugs:

Megg, sorry about the low prog and lack of O. I can definitely relate. xx

Megg, so sorry you didn't O this cycle. I don't know about wheether to ending the cycle or to keep DTD. I guess that i would probally want to restart the cycle so i can start again on a fresh cycle.

Dawny - i hope that you find a helpful doctor soon, cause you're is just a tosser.

Maybe megg can send you some dawny some tablets in a viatmin bottle surely they wont test just to make sure.

Thanks, Jen! I know you can, hun! Its bullshit, tbh! I just kept saying that I couldn't have ovulated... I told my husband even. He says, "Oh, of course you did!" I told him over and over that I hadn't! This just goes to show that we know our bodies better than anyone else... and it also tells me that YES! I DO feel it when I ovulate! Because I didn't feel any of that this time!

I don't know if I should hang around and see if it still happens or just cut and run! I'm thinking cut and run. I'm thinking it hard enough that I had my Provera refilled and I can pick it up on Monday! LOL Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Mary - I've done it in the US. But I don't know the repercussions of sending drugs overseas! LOL I mean, they certainly aren't "fun" drugs... But, they are prescription. So, I don't know! :( If only someone from the States was headed to visit her soon! I'd send it to them so they could deliver it!

Megg, I would talk to your doc on monday then cut and run if you dont get what you need from her! I mean I know how docs are...lol

As far as temping. I might in a day or two.. I am tired of it. Day 60 now!

Thanks, Jen! I know you can, hun! Its bullshit, tbh! I just kept saying that I couldn't have ovulated... I told my husband even. He says, "Oh, of course you did!" I told him over and over that I hadn't! This just goes to show that we know our bodies better than anyone else... and it also tells me that YES! I DO feel it when I ovulate! Because I didn't feel any of that this time!

I don't know if I should hang around and see if it still happens or just cut and run! I'm thinking cut and run. I'm thinking it hard enough that I had my Provera refilled and I can pick it up on Monday! LOL Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Mary - I've done it in the US. But I don't know the repercussions of sending drugs overseas! LOL I mean, they certainly aren't "fun" drugs... But, they are prescription. So, I don't know! :( If only someone from the States was headed to visit her soon! I'd send it to them so they could deliver it!

LOL i hadn't even bothered to check what country she was in. I can see it now ***stares off into space daydreaming*** International news update, and police have caught the mastermind behind and international drug ring *shot of you comes up on screen* they found the drugs being smuggled cross the world in a vitamin jar :rofl: I'ld be there to help bail you out and run your criminal case:haha:

I'm thinking you should talk to the doct on monday and then if still on O or AF thenn cut and RUN!!!

Well, at least I'll have an attorney! LOL Yeah, international drug ring is not something I've ever aspired to! HAHA!

I'll try my best to talk to her Monday... I imagine she'll want to know WTF is up! LOL She's very... straight-forward. And, she is probably going to be annoyed that it came back as me not having ovulated. But, I didn't get to talk to her the day of the test. So, I didn't get a chance to tell her that it was probably going to be extra bad! LOL I just hope to have one more shot at it before the FS. I want to know what I'm up against before going to a new doctor. I mean, if its progesterone, then I don't need a FS! If its NOT progesterone, I need one pretty badly! So, just trying to lower the frustration level. And, I'm really kicking myself for having gotten sick... like I did it on purpose! What don't we blame ourselves for? :dohh:

Annnnnnnnnnnd... I'm spotting? O? AF? What gives? :wacko:

.Well Meggs if it is AF is that not a good thing???? You can know for sure when and where your cycle is at!

YES! If its AF, its welcome! I'd :yipee: for joy! But it seems a bit unlikely! I really, really hope its AF! Oh, how I hope!

Fingers crossed that is is :witch:

Dawny I would also toss my doctor if he was that unhelpful.

Check my journal my girls really need an answer to a maybe silly question x

Also replied on your journal, Dawn!

Spotting is gone. No joy there! :(

Ladies...I just went to the bathroom and had a funny little bit of EWCM. It was light brown. Not pink or red but like a lightish brown color. Im totally freaking out. Could it be from BD'ing a few days ago??? Im scared to death....

Its probably nothing, hun! Lots of ladies have spotting in early pregnancy! It could be from BD'ing probably! :hugs:

God I hope so....im totally freaking out. I even *TMI* put a tampon in there to see if there was any more of it and a little bit more came out but that was it. I am going to be a nervous wreck tomorrow just waiting for something to happen :(

Stay away from tampons! Big no-no in pregnancy!!! Bad stuff! Try not to freak out too much! :hugs: I'm sure its nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->