TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Ohhhhhhh ok...didnt know about the tampon thing. Good to know though!

V - try to relax as implation spotting can happen at anytime in the first few months not just at implatation. I know this from experience, i had implanation spotting at 7weeks with my DD.

Dawny - i heading across to your journal now

Megg - boo for just spotting and nothiing else. Hopefully you can get some answer soon and not need the FS

AFM i'm waiting on breakfast and then i'm gonna make lasagna for dinner as cooking helps me to relax and its even better cause DH and i are cooking together.

Well ladies... it is 1.08 am on Monday I am reading through all the trials and tribulations we put ourselves through... I feel we all need a visit from the PMA truck...

Still don't know if my bleeding from the 2nd June to 9th June was AF.... was slightly earlier than normal... longer than normal... but no pain? Could it be a continuation of the m/c? I dunno... I have given up trying to figure my body out...

Ho hum.... nighty night ladies....

Hell, I need a PMA Truck right now... but that seems a bit self-serving! LOL Maybe to the TTCAL Girls from The Universe? :rofl:

The PMA truck would be veery welcoming at this point i think. I do believe that the universe has put us through a fair few bad days lately

Yes it has... I took the liberty of saying what it should!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4699328796_a2467b0507_b.jpg

Hope that truck has some baby dust on it too! We're so close to 70 and that def. helps with the PMA!

I hope that PMA has baby dust mixed in! I can only assume! Wouldn't it be a bitch if we were being delivered PMA for the wrong outcome? I'm sure it's baby dust! Has to be!

I checked and the truck has baby dust and superglue!
Hope everyone is having a good day today.

Megg sorry to hear it was just spotting, hopefully it will come on properly very soon for you!

Megg33k could you please add me to the list. Not got BFP yet but trying. I only had one miscarriage which was in May 2010.

Megg... that PMA truck was just the thing I needed to give me a laugh! Hubby has been away now for 5 weeks and I think I am becoming a hermit... needed a laugh! So thank you!

Lizzie... just wanted to :hugs: ya

Dear Universe please can you send all of us beautiful TTCAL Girls some gorgeously gloopy and sticky baby dust.... that becomes beautiful babies ....

and PLEASE SEND IT SOON!!!!

Love Us All :kiss:

That PMA is fantastic! Now, I need AF to arrive right before my appt. next week so I can get this show on the road! :)

Hi Meow. Sorry for your loss.

More light brown staining ladies... Im crying my eyes out but I can't go to the hospital because they dont have an ultrasound tech on nights and I have my daughter so I will go first thing in the morning. Im so scared.... :(

Holy Cow...............Girls, I am petrified!!!!..........just got my BFP at 15 dpo on a FRER. I really was expecting a BFN so I didn't even have my glasses on and when I saw a blurry second line start to appear my heart started racing and so did I..........to get my glasses!!! I am still shaking. I am so ecstatic and scared all at the same time. Dear God, please let this little one stick.

BABY DUST to everyone and CONGRATULATIONS to all the BFP's xxx

VGibs....I hope every thing will work out for you XX

Virginia - :hugs: Hoping everything is fine, honey!

bellascar - CONGRATS! :yipee:

:hugs: Virginia. Praying everything is ok...

Congrats bellascar! xx

Megg YOu can now Add my BFP,:happydance: I seen the Dr. today, and am definitely pregnant, and things are looking up this time around. He started me on progesterone tabs 2x a day until im 12 weeks then he'll ween me off of it.. Fxd the meds keeps the bby nice and sticky..
:hugs:

Congrats Bellascar! :happydance:

VGibs- praying for you hun,

Bizybee- thanks for the PMA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly