TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Aussie! :yipee:

Sorry I've been MIA girls. Hope all is well. xx

Provera in body
Clomid in hand
and a bfn on my hpt weds.

Hope this is the last cycle.. Would love to tell my family when I am in India this summer.

Congrats Aussie!

Provera in body
Clomid in hand
and a bfn on my hpt weds.

Hope this is the last cycle.. Would love to tell my family when I am in India this summer.

Fingers crossed for you! When are you going to India?

Hope you have some great news before you go away.
Well ladies I am off to get and get ready to go to work. I hope you all have a good day.

That would be great timing, Shannon! FX'd for you!

well ui think that i was in bed when you posted that either that or i was in Sydney motorcycle clothing shopping

I'm here....just down in the dumps :(

Congrats Aussie and Lizzie on your BFP's!!!

Hey girls, I've been holidaying, congrats on bfps!!

I got bk on cd11 which is the earliest I ever o'd, so bd then and cd13. No opks or temping this mtnh so just guessing. Never o past 14 so have no idea where I'm at! It's relaxed me a wee bit though xxxx

I could be waiting to o or anything up to 4 dpo!!
It's easier doing the 2ww if you don't know your in it!!

hope everyone is ok xxx

Aww, Sis! :hugs:

Nix - Its been easy on me as I'm still not certain I'm in it! LOL I fear it'll be over before I know if I was ever in it! LOL I'm glad you're a bit relaxed, hun! That's the way to do it! :)

SunShyn - I'm not too bad... You? I'm just tired of waiting on lab results!

ya, I'm sure I'm going to be in the same boat on Friday, Im going for Dr. apt check up, and getting progesterone, and other labs done, and its usually take forever to get results damn dr.offices...i hate being left in suspense, lol.. Glad your doing well!

See? That's the crap part! We usually get those sorts of results back the next day... sometimes the same day if its done early enough! So, waiting for 2, 3, 5 days... NO WAY!

Good luck with your tests, sweetie! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->