TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Aussie n Lizzie on ur bfps!! Yay!!! I love logging on and seeing the numbers climb! It is soooo reasuring to the rest of us that maybe someday!!!

Megg, I'm still waiting on my blood results from 3 weeks ago and nobody wants take responsibility for chasing them up! Grrrr!!!

Hope all you ladies are doing okay! XX

What are docs such a pain in the arse?

Day 3 of provera. I am not taking temps since yesterdays spike. Made me feel like I ovd, but it could be the provera.. so we will see. makes me real nervous. But I definitely am feeling cramps already. Bring on af...:)

Well I know for sure I would donate my whole savings account for you Amy....mind you it is only like $180 right now but it's yours if ya need it!

You are a sweetie. xx

I can finally be put on the list! I got my :bfp: undercover at work using the hospital ones :blush: on the second, and it was confirmed at my annual OB/Gyn visit on Saturday :D After long last, one mmc, 2 early miscarriages after Liam, I am knocked up! WOOOO

Congratulations hun.

View attachment 89239

Hope that works. It isn't that clear of a picture though, sorry.

That's not even faint one. Congratulations.

I got my BFP last night!!! Im soo excited but terrified at the same time. OMG i have never even posted on this thread before so probably dont know anybody but I just need to tell somebody!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations hun.

Congrats Aussie n Lizzie on ur bfps!! Yay!!! I love logging on and seeing the numbers climb! It is soooo reasuring to the rest of us that maybe someday!!!

Megg, I'm still waiting on my blood results from 3 weeks ago and nobody wants take responsibility for chasing them up! Grrrr!!!

I am still waiting for mine that were taken 3 weeks after I lost Isabella so that's 10 weeks now and no results.

Tulip - I see you are having a baby boy - congratulations.

AFM Had a nice couple of weeks holiday (one week at Dads and one away). I knew I wasn't pg last month so AF kindly arrived 4 days early to start the next cycle. I am a little worried that my cycle was abit wacky though as normally am regular. I really really need to get pg this month. Today it is 13 weeks since we lost Isabella which means she has been gone for as long as we had her with us and that stings. I miss her.

Day 3 of provera. I am not taking temps since yesterdays spike. Made me feel like I ovd, but it could be the provera.. so we will see. makes me real nervous. But I definitely am feeling cramps already. Bring on af...:)

Good luck Shannon-hope AF arrives so you can get on with it! :)

AFM, I ran out of the OPKs I was using from CVS (totally overpriced-$20 for 20) and my IC OPKs arrived yesterday. Well, with the CVS ones I was getting a definite progression/fade-in. On the ICs, there's barely a line! Sooooo...methinks I need to go spend ANOTHER $20 at CVS so I am using the same kind. Kinda screwed myself this morning when I forgot to temp. :sigh:

Oh no Lisa, I hate when I forget to temp.

I would say the CVS is way overpriced but sounds better. The clearblue smileys are 23 for 7 at walmart, which way overpriced!

Thank you. I am on day 59 and I need to get on with it

Oh no Lisa, I hate when I forget to temp.

I would say the CVS is way overpriced but sounds better. The clearblue smileys are 23 for 7 at walmart, which way overpriced!

Thank you. I am on day 59 and I need to get on with it

Holy cow, that is overpriced indeed! I think all the midstream tests in cases are way more. The CVS ones come in a canister similar to what Airborne comes in, and they are just the skinny dip strips, but they seem to be working well for me, so I guess I'll just eat the cost and get them.

Hope you have a good weekend!

Thank you darling! It feels like this really is happening now, early anomaly scan looked great, such a relief. I am so thankful for my little man :cloud9:

I hope you are OK. I honestly think your body is still settling down from losing your princess. Soon it'll be ready and I'm saving you a seat in PAL xx

Lots of love all round to the TTCAL mummies xx

So, Sis- you still haven't gotten your results?

Nope! :(

3 weeks?!?! Oh, no! I'd have murdered someone already! LOL :hugs: to you!

Provera will make your temp spike. Its progesterone... which is the very thing that makes our temps spike after O. So, you will have that, for sure! :hugs: If you do start temping soon, you can kind of watch it come out of your system and get a good head's up for when AF should hit!

Thank you darling! It feels like this really is happening now, early anomaly scan looked great, such a relief. I am so thankful for my little man :cloud9:

I hope you are OK. I honestly think your body is still settling down from losing your princess. Soon it'll be ready and I'm saving you a seat in PAL xx

Lots of love all round to the TTCAL mummies xx

Thanks hun. The only thing that got me through the early days of losing Isabella was the knowledge I have always fallen in a couple of months but now I am starting to lose faith.

I genuinely have this feeling that I am not going to get another baby especially with my cycles being so wacky. I am trusting Missy bella boo to send me one when the time is right though.

I am glad that the scan all looks good and maybe you can relax slightly now.

So, finally tracked down my test results. Not a happy bunny! Apparently, they were 0.6. I didn't think I'd ovulated! So, both my charts are wrong then? That's fun! If only my doc was in today to tell me what to do next! I'm annoyed, because I think this happened after the first loss. I'm not sure I O'd that time either. I'm very, very annoyed! :(

Oh babes I'm sorry :( Will you be able to talk to the doc on Monday? x

Maybe? I don't know! I don't get this at all! Should I expect to still ovulate later? Or...???

Oh Megg :hugs: so annoying defo find out whats going on babe

AFM Am annoyed still no af and got nothiung to prompt it :cry: xxxx

:hugs: Aww Meggles I so sorry that I'm not more knowledgeable, I truly wish I could give you some answers babes xxx

I wish I could help you too Dawn, but I'm quite new to charting, and your chart just confuses me, I'm not sure you've even ov'd tbh, have you seen your doc?

Thanks, girls! :hugs:

Dawn - I wish I thought I could get away with sending drugs (albeit not fun drugs) to another country! I have refills on my Provera! :(

Sparkly I just had what I believe to be another BO (Blighted Ovum) and havent temped for a long while want to restart that on a new cycle if it ever starts!!!!

Thanks Megg me too :( xxxx

oh! I'm sorry dawn I just realised I never checked the dates on your temps! won't your doc prescribe anything for you to get your cycle started?

I just did chick, your doc sounds like an arse!!! where the hell does he get off trying to blame this on your weight???:growlmad: As you know I'm a big girl too and I would drop my doc like a hot brick if he treated me that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->