TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congratulations to all the :bfp: Sorry I have been MIA...... :hugs: Missed you ladies!

Hi Megg, can you add a :bfp: to my name? Got it yesterday morning and afternoon on the digi. Thanks!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far with lots of :sex:

Hi Megg can you put a BFP next to my name please.... was not going to do this as i am beign very cautious not doing the tickers or anything yet. Just hoping this one is a sticky bean. Got my BFP on Monday so in itself i am on a record apart from my son... both my losses were the day after my BFPs.

Congratulations!

Could you add me? I had a mc in april 2010. 14ws 1 day

Could i be added, our last mmc was september 09 - patently awaiting another bfp.

:dust:

Sorry for your losses hoping you both get your :bfp: very soon.

Hi Megg, can you add a :bfp: to my name? Got it yesterday morning and afternoon on the digi. Thanks!

Congratulations!

I had a feeling about you!!! :hugs: CONGRATS!!! You SO deserve this! :yipee:

Mara - Actually 74, but I need to add Daisygirl and Rainbowpea isn't ready for me to add hers yet!

Wow look at the numbers climb!!! Congrats Daisy and Goddess!!!
Sorry for the new members and their losses :(

Congrats goddess and daisy!

Sorry for your losses MellyBelle and MrsCrabsticke. xx

Holy crap!~ Thats a lot of :bfp:'s in the past 48 hrs!!!!!!!!!!

Please someone tell me I am not going to be a terrible mother. I am literally going NUTSO :wacko: having my step daughter here this week. She is an only child and has to be entertained 24/7. She is 8, btw. I believe that kids are not supposed to be the center of attention ALL THE TIME, but that's how it is with her. I cannot even go outside to have a private phone conversation without her coming out there, sitting by me and then asking questions about what I am talking about. I am trying to set boundaries without being the evil stepmother, but now I am starting to think maybe this is why I have had so many losses because I am not cut out to be a mother. :cry:
I finally had to say something to my husband about it because he was frustrated with her after a few hours one day. I said- hello---it's been like that with me ALL WEEK!!! He said she used to be one that could play on her own and not be under adults all the time, but since he married me and her mom got married she has changed.
I am praying that it will be different with my own child because I can tell them to go play in their room or go watch tv in their room. Not really sure of the reason I am posting this, I guess just to get it off my chest!!!!

AMOS just wanted to let you know that you are not horrible. My son who is 10 still acts like a 4 year old seing silly and all. really gets on my nerves. I sent him outside last night in the cold and told him to sit on the step cause he wa giving me the shits. Its jsut something kids do unfortunately. When they are your own then you cn get them doing tings earlier and it makes it easier. Hope it helps you feel better.

Going nutso is the appropriate reaction when kids are being obnoxious! It doesn't make you a terrible mother... It makes you human. :hugs: Love you, sis! xx

Thanks ladies....she is going home tomorrow and I feel awful for saying it, but I can't wait.

Congratulations to all the BFPs! I too had a feeling about daisygirl ;)

Meg you are doing amazing work with this thread, karma will get you a sticky one soon. Love you billions xxx

Thank you, Nik! I hope you're right! :hugs: Love you back!!! xxx

Well girls I just put my impending Mom to be status on facebook. This might be interesting. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->