TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Honestly Amos I was thinkin the same thing as Megg hope its not the case.

Thank, Anne! :hugs: You're not around nearly enough anymore! Where have you been hiding??? Hmmmm????

I am sorry.... I have been over in the group area. I pop in here and there.... it is our busy season (we do heating and air) so it's hard for me to stay on for long periods of time. :cry: I do pop in here and there and let you all know I am still alive...... :hugs: Thank you for thinking of me. :winkwink:

Hey Amy!!! How are you sweetie??

Why do yall think I am ovulating today? How can you tell from that messed up chart?? I assumed I did it early because of the pains I had around day 8 or so.....crap......now I am scared

I'm good babes think I am ovulating now my first time tubeless feels so dumb to even know when it happens now because it is all for nothing. Thinking about the egg I am wasting right now :( Sorry didnt mean to worry you. I was thinking beause your temp has kinda been normal the past few days it might mean that your body is getting back on track. I am sure u r fine.

I can't imagine how you feel :sad1: What is the latest on IVF? Have you been able to find any type of aid or help? The word escapes me right now, but you know what I'm asking!

Requested info for a clinic in PA that is half the cost of normal IVF only 5000 instead of 10000. Waiting on the paper work. Gonna look for a second job this weekend as I really dont wanna take out a loan and then end up with a loan and a new born. Way too much to handle. Gonna meet with a friend who did IVF last year she is single and did it locally gonna find out how she managed. She got pg with Twins the second round. So it may be a while but we will get there. Just wanna try and get it done before I turn 35. Have follow up with dr next week so gonna see if I should maybe be on BC until I start the IVF as not to waste eggs.

I am SO keeping my fingers crossed for you. Just think how much those twins
(or triplets!) will be loved once you get them in your arms!! You will get there girly!!

hi every1 sorry haven't been around for a while, congrats to all the bfp's and sorry for all the recent losses. still nothing to report from my end still tryin lots but getting nowhere and spotting in between cycles still, think i've got 1 messed up body !!!!! xxxxxx

Hey Amos... you wicked wild woman... esp when Hubby is being all saintly and restraining himself from leaping all over you! I love it... you go girl.. and watch this one be a sticky bean, the one you don't expect!

Puppy... so hope you get the IVF thing sorted chick... I can totally see you with twins xx

Megg my lovely... just wanted to say Hi and give you a big hug, just because I can!! LOL

Aussie :cry::cry::hugs::hugs:

Well I have survived the stepdaughter this week! Looking back it really wasn't too terrible (now that it's over LOL). There is one little girl that lives in our neighborhood that Abby could play with, but she is a bit older and stays in her house all the time. So.....I hooked her up with my nephew who is the same age and they had a blast! But you are right, it does make me feel better that she at least likes me and does not consider me evil :haha:

Pad- my hubby is so :wacko: he would rather go without than use condoms, but.......that changed last night. I am going out of town this weekend without him and I told him either he gives it up or someone else will :rofl: So he gave in...bless his heart- it was like his first time all over again!!

I am pretty sure I am past ovulation so I think we are safe, but then again my chart is no help whatsoever so who really knows!!!

I love the ultimatum! :rofl: If you chart were of any use, I'd say that today might actually be O! So... Wouldn't that be funny if the only time he gave it up was the night before O? :baby:

WHAT????? Don't scare me like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you, Sis! :flower:

Thank, Anne! :hugs: You're not around nearly enough anymore! Where have you been hiding??? Hmmmm????

I am sorry.... I have been over in the group area. I pop in here and there.... it is our busy season (we do heating and air) so it's hard for me to stay on for long periods of time. :cry: I do pop in here and there and let you all know I am still alive...... :hugs: Thank you for thinking of me. :winkwink:

Hey Amy!!! How are you sweetie??

Why do yall think I am ovulating today? How can you tell from that messed up chart?? I assumed I did it early because of the pains I had around day 8 or so.....crap......now I am scared

Your chart isn't as screwed up as you think! Allow me to break down what I see!

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1239/4722507348_d7cbe4c15e_b.jpg

Plus... "Give me sex or someone else will!" That was your subconscious biological clock speaking through you! Desperation for sex = probably ovulating soon! The body wants what the body wants... and yours wants a :baby:!

Did I mention that I love you? I hope I did! :hugs:

I'm good babes think I am ovulating now my first time tubeless feels so dumb to even know when it happens now because it is all for nothing. Thinking about the egg I am wasting right now :( Sorry didnt mean to worry you. I was thinking beause your temp has kinda been normal the past few days it might mean that your body is getting back on track. I am sure u r fine.

:hugs:

hi every1 sorry haven't been around for a while, congrats to all the bfp's and sorry for all the recent losses. still nothing to report from my end still tryin lots but getting nowhere and spotting in between cycles still, think i've got 1 messed up body !!!!! xxxxxx

Have you had any testing done? :hugs:

Hey Amos... you wicked wild woman... esp when Hubby is being all saintly and restraining himself from leaping all over you! I love it... you go girl.. and watch this one be a sticky bean, the one you don't expect!

Puppy... so hope you get the IVF thing sorted chick... I can totally see you with twins xx

Megg my lovely... just wanted to say Hi and give you a big hug, just because I can!! LOL

Aww! :hugs:

Sis- you crack me the hell up!!!
Pad- the forum for us old farts is up and running- have you seen it??

how is everyone today?

I'm doing well considering. TO keep me busy i'm planning my christmas family holiday traveling around Tasmania. I am also looking into getting a CBFM as well so i dont have to judge lines anymore. I have an appointment withmy FS tomorrow to discuss where to from here.

I'm good babes think I am ovulating now my first time tubeless feels so dumb to even know when it happens now because it is all for nothing. Thinking about the egg I am wasting right now :(

Theres a woman on here somewhere who got preggo with no tubes, and not with ivf, it was natural, apparently it can float over sometimes and get swept up into what is left, dont ask me how!! Wish I could remember what section I read that in!:dohh:

I'm good babes think I am ovulating now my first time tubeless feels so dumb to even know when it happens now because it is all for nothing. Thinking about the egg I am wasting right now :(

Theres a woman on here somewhere who got preggo with no tubes, and not with ivf, it was natural, apparently it can float over sometimes and get swept up into what is left, dont ask me how!! Wish I could remember what section I read that in!:dohh:

:shock: REALLY?! That's... so interesting! Whoa! :wacko:

Michelle,
Yeah all the research I've done on line still gives you about a 1% chance but I know I am definetly not that lucky probably have a better shot of winning the lottery.

how is everyone today?

I'm doing well considering. TO keep me busy i'm planning my christmas family holiday traveling around Tasmania. I am also looking into getting a CBFM as well so i dont have to judge lines anymore. I have an appointment withmy FS tomorrow to discuss where to from here.

Holiday sounds lovely so jealous. Hope your FS can help quickly. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->