TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Please someone tell me I am not going to be a terrible mother. I am literally going NUTSO :wacko: having my step daughter here this week. She is an only child and has to be entertained 24/7. She is 8, btw. I believe that kids are not supposed to be the center of attention ALL THE TIME, but that's how it is with her. I cannot even go outside to have a private phone conversation without her coming out there, sitting by me and then asking questions about what I am talking about. I am trying to set boundaries without being the evil stepmother, but now I am starting to think maybe this is why I have had so many losses because I am not cut out to be a mother. :cry:
I finally had to say something to my husband about it because he was frustrated with her after a few hours one day. I said- hello---it's been like that with me ALL WEEK!!! He said she used to be one that could play on her own and not be under adults all the time, but since he married me and her mom got married she has changed.
I am praying that it will be different with my own child because I can tell them to go play in their room or go watch tv in their room. Not really sure of the reason I am posting this, I guess just to get it off my chest!!!!

Don't say that, Amos, you will be a fabulous mother, and very deserving to be, too!

I have a 9-year-old so I feel your pain! She's probably just bored. Are there any kids her age nearby that she can play with? Next time she is due a visit, maybe you can get her some activities to keep her occupied...some sort of craft sets, or some outdoor toys.

Ahhh Amos, your going to be a fantastic Mother so dont beat your self up.

Just wanted to say that my parents split when I was 9, I lived with my Dad and stepmom (the evil kind) and spent every minute in my room and when I was old enough out with my friends as I could not stand to be around her for 1 second, so try see it as a compliment that she wants to hang around you, be so much worse if she didnt.xxxx

Congratulations to all the BFPs! I too had a feeling about daisygirl ;)

Meg you are doing amazing work with this thread, karma will get you a sticky one soon. Love you billions xxx

I agree, Meg ur the best! I love this tread and all the support all the gals in here are willing to share!:hugs:

Congratulations to all the BFPs! I too had a feeling about daisygirl ;)

Meg you are doing amazing work with this thread, karma will get you a sticky one soon. Love you billions xxx

I agree, Meg ur the best! I love this tread and all the support all the gals in here are willing to share!:hugs:

Aww! I love you ALL to bits! Thank you! :hugs: You're such amazing ladies!

Well I have told a lot of people and most of the folks at work know because they see me bent over the throne a lot. And I have a feeling someone is going to let it slip on FB so I figured I would go ahead and out myself lol

Yeah, I know that feeling! Its awful to think someone else might spill it for you! I'm glad you told them! Celebrate it! :hugs:

Oh my god we've had an explosion of BFP over the last few days haven't we.

Congrats to all the BFP.

and Megg i am in total agreement with everyone else on here. YOU are the BOMB, loving the thread, support and the PMA always.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks, Mary! :hugs: I'm LOVING the new number of BFP's!!!

Hi girls sorry to screw with the numbers but can i please have my BFP taken off. Levels have dropped to 67 and bleeding has started. :cry::cry:

Aw love you Megg, am I the plus one?! You can add me now! No AF so guess I am preggers! Hurdle one over! Congrats to all the other bfps and :hugs: aussie :-(

Ohhhh aussie.... so so so sorry my lovely ....

all the lovely new bfps.... so sneaky I turn my back for 1 weekend and there are loads of you.... fab news!!!

Megg, loveing the little chart, esp the bit with 100%... so gives me hope!!

Amos, my sassy golden whiner .... I know how you are feeling about the sex ban until July, my hubby is the same until we see the m/c consultant.... so guess what.... dusted off the condoms!!! Can't go all that time with no bding!!! ha ha ha

Hi girls sorry to screw with the numbers but can i please have my BFP taken off. Levels have dropped to 67 and bleeding has started. :cry::cry:

I'm so sorry! :hugs: I'll change it for you!

Aw love you Megg, am I the plus one?! You can add me now! No AF so guess I am preggers! Hurdle one over! Congrats to all the other bfps and :hugs: aussie :-(

You ARE the plus one! Love you too, honey! :hugs: Will add you for real! :) Congrats again!

all the lovely new bfps.... so sneaky I turn my back for 1 weekend and there are loads of you.... fab news!!!

Amos, my sassy golden whiner .... I know how you are feeling about the sex ban until July, my hubby is the same until we see the m/c consultant.... so guess what.... dusted off the condoms!!! Can't go all that time with no bding!!! ha ha ha

Thanks! It was nice to do the numbers!

Glad you aren't entirely sex-less! LOL

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Glad to hear you are still getting some.

Aussie :cry::cry::hugs::hugs:

Well I have survived the stepdaughter this week! Looking back it really wasn't too terrible (now that it's over LOL). There is one little girl that lives in our neighborhood that Abby could play with, but she is a bit older and stays in her house all the time. So.....I hooked her up with my nephew who is the same age and they had a blast! But you are right, it does make me feel better that she at least likes me and does not consider me evil :haha:

Pad- my hubby is so :wacko: he would rather go without than use condoms, but.......that changed last night. I am going out of town this weekend without him and I told him either he gives it up or someone else will :rofl: So he gave in...bless his heart- it was like his first time all over again!!

I am pretty sure I am past ovulation so I think we are safe, but then again my chart is no help whatsoever so who really knows!!!

Well I have survived the stepdaughter this week! Looking back it really wasn't too terrible (now that it's over LOL). There is one little girl that lives in our neighborhood that Abby could play with, but she is a bit older and stays in her house all the time. So.....I hooked her up with my nephew who is the same age and they had a blast! But you are right, it does make me feel better that she at least likes me and does not consider me evil :haha:

Pad- my hubby is so :wacko: he would rather go without than use condoms, but.......that changed last night. I am going out of town this weekend without him and I told him either he gives it up or someone else will :rofl: So he gave in...bless his heart- it was like his first time all over again!!

I am pretty sure I am past ovulation so I think we are safe, but then again my chart is no help whatsoever so who really knows!!!

I love the ultimatum! :rofl: If you chart were of any use, I'd say that today might actually be O! So... Wouldn't that be funny if the only time he gave it up was the night before O? :baby:

Megg you do a fantastic job with this thread! Thank you do much!
Aussie, I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Thank, Anne! :hugs: You're not around nearly enough anymore! Where have you been hiding??? Hmmmm????

I love the ultimatum! :rofl: If you chart were of any use, I'd say that today might actually be O! So... Wouldn't that be funny if the only time he gave it up was the night before O? :baby:

WHAT????? Don't scare me like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->