TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

hi megg, had lots done, cervix checked a million times or it feels that way, been to gyno and had a scan and they say everything looks healthy so fed up with being fobbed off there is obviously something wrong as i had no problems before my mc and that was 8 months ago now i'm starting to think i maybe have endo????? but they not taking me seriously i have to keep a diary of my cycle for 3 months before i can go back, last month had spotting after sex up until cycle day 17 then nothing till cycle day 29 when af got me again!!!! don't know whats happening will be really glad when i either know whats wrong or when i get my bfp (which i can no longer see happening anymore, lost all hope now) the only good thing is that my cycles have gone back to 29 days which is what they were before my mc, sorry for going on thanks for the support xxxxx

hi megg, had lots done, cervix checked a million times or it feels that way, been to gyno and had a scan and they say everything looks healthy so fed up with being fobbed off there is obviously something wrong as i had no problems before my mc and that was 8 months ago now i'm starting to think i maybe have endo????? but they not taking me seriously i have to keep a diary of my cycle for 3 months before i can go back, last month had spotting after sex up until cycle day 17 then nothing till cycle day 29 when af got me again!!!! don't know whats happening will be really glad when i either know whats wrong or when i get my bfp (which i can no longer see happening anymore, lost all hope now) the only good thing is that my cycles have gone back to 29 days which is what they were before my mc, sorry for going on thanks for the support xxxxx

Don't apologize! :hugs: That's why we're all here, isn't? To lend support when others need it and to receive support when we need it? Maybe they'll take you seriously at the end of the 3 months! When will that be?

I literally walked in to my doctor with a list of blood tests that I wanted her to do, and she did. The worst they can say is no! :hugs:

hi hun can i be added please? my loss date was 13th june 2010 and thats my only loss

hope everyone egts their bfps soon

xx

well i've got another month to go before i can go back so not much more waiting hopefully i will see a bit of action when i go back !!!! thanks so much all you girls that support me it means so much xxxx

thankyou girls.. its hard but were trying to stay strong we know its what we want so bad just gonna take some heartache along the way
xxx

I wish it didn't require the heartache for you... for any of us! :hugs:

I'm seriously crying like a baby today! WTF? Its annoying!

Hopefully, Selina! :hugs:

How you doing, Rach?

Hi Megg and all you other girlies, had a crappy couple of days actually Megg!! BD plans went right out of the window, my LO has been a really poorly boy, i've been so worried about him and that coupled with no sleep has stopped any BD action in its tracks!! I'm hoping tomorrows a better day, but sadly we missed ov, i think it was monday am, we've not BD'd since sat so not holding out much hope for this cycle but... looking on the bright side by this time next month i'll have shed another few pounds(21 so far)!! and this cycle was a really positive one as in i had a pretty textbook cycle, even plenty of the good old ewcm which seemed to have deserted me somewhat recently, so looking on the bright side i'm all ok!!

Sorry to hear about your tears Megg, hope tomorrows a better day for you buddy x

How you doing, Rach?

Hi Megg and all you other girlies, had a crappy couple of days actually Megg!! BD plans went right out of the window, my LO has been a really poorly boy, i've been so worried about him and that coupled with no sleep has stopped any BD action in its tracks!! I'm hoping tomorrows a better day, but sadly we missed ov, i think it was monday am, we've not BD'd since sat so not holding out much hope for this cycle but... looking on the bright side by this time next month i'll have shed another few pounds(21 so far)!! and this cycle was a really positive one as in i had a pretty textbook cycle, even plenty of the good old ewcm which seemed to have deserted me somewhat recently, so looking on the bright side i'm all ok!!

Sorry to hear about your tears Megg, hope tomorrows a better day for you buddy x

Saturday BD with Monday ov isn't perfect, but you're definitely not out, honey! :hugs: Sorry your boy has been poorly! :(

I don't think tomorrow is going to be better, hun. I'll update in my journal shortly... but I think my life is about to get more, rather than less, stressful. :cry:

How you doing, Rach?

Saturday BD with Monday ov isn't perfect, but you're definitely not out, honey! :hugs: Sorry your boy has been poorly! :(

I don't think tomorrow is going to be better, hun. I'll update in my journal shortly... but I think my life is about to get more, rather than less, stressful. :cry:

Ah I'm sad to hear that Megg, i'll catch up with you tomorrow, need my bed after 2 nights fron hell!! Hope its not as bad as you think, thanks for caring xx :hugs:

How you doing, Rach?

Ah I'm sad to hear that Megg, i'll catch up with you tomorrow, need my bed after 2 nights fron hell!! Hope its not as bad as you think, thanks for caring xx :hugs:

Get some sleep, for sure! :hugs: Of course I care!!! And, it is as bad as I think. I'm not going to even pretend its not. :cry: Its not really about me though.

How you doing, Rach?

You are definitely not out. I fell pregnant on my miscarriage cycle from sex on day 10 and ovulation on day 14. No other sex that cycle.

Im good thanks, really good actually! :) :)

Wondering if I can be number 76 :happydance: Got bfp this morning and at lunchtime! Not quite believing it yet until I have an early scan because of last time. xxx

thanks hun! How are your tests looking? I read in another thread you'd been getting lines??

Congrats Nix on your bfp.... seems like it is your turn!!! Cracking news!

Megg... don't cry...am hugging you right now..... can you feel it? LOL

thanks hun! How are your tests looking? I read in another thread you'd been getting lines??

COngratulations Nix. Noowwwww where did you read that? Have just checked Debs chart and noticed no tests written in. Don't keep me hanging Deb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->