TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

puppymom i am so sorry for your losses. Thank u so much for sharing that. It has put my mind at ease. I have some tiny tiny clots and red flow. Pleased to hear its normal. The hosp didn't explain v well. I guess i was in a bit of a daze tho. Today i am so so tired. Hugs to you xx

They do tend to tell u important stuff when u r out of it and not able to comprehend for some reason. :hugs: Just take it easy and rest. :flower:

HI, I hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

I been in hiding, on Monday night i had some spotting, which lasted about a day it was light and more brownish (tmi),( I beginning to feeling like my bfp was too good to be true) so I seen the Dr. on Tuesday and went for Labs...I was so Scared!!

My first lab results came in today and my hcg levels at 5weeks 2 days was 7500, :happydance: my Dr. reassured me since my levels were high, that my pregnancy sounds healthy and might be twins?? OMG??? (just waiting for my 2nd labs(done today) to come back to see if the hcg level is doubling)...
and my first scan is next Friday (July 2)! (I'm still a little anxious....I'll feel better with 2nd labs and ultrasound, fxd!)

I been in hiding, on Monday night i had some spotting, which lasted about a day it was light and more brownish (tmi),( I beginning to feeling like my bfp was too good to be true) so I seen the Dr. on Tuesday and went for Labs...I was so Scared!!

My first lab results came in today and my hcg levels at 5weeks 2 days was 7500, :happydance: my Dr. reassured me since my levels were high, that my pregnancy sounds healthy and might be twins?? OMG??? (just waiting for my 2nd labs(done today) to come back to see if the hcg level is doubling)...
and my first scan is next Friday (July 2)! (I'm still a little anxious....I'll feel better with 2nd labs and ultrasound, fxd!)

That is so great Sunshyn!!!! I can't wait for the 2nd to see your little beanie! (Or beanies) Those numbers are great! Congratulations! :hugs:

Just looked it up on BetaBase... 7500 is higher than the median TWIN levels. So, I think you might have 2 brewing in there! Wow! Congrats! Can't wait to find out!!!

I had 1 MMC at 11+5, and 1 MC at 5+2.... hoping for a bfp when I next test on monday!

Sorry for your losses...Best of luck for Monday!

I couldn't wait... and got my BFP! :happydance:
Also... are you actually a firedancer? 'cause I am! :D

Congrats again, lovely! :hugs: I had already added you to the list! LOL Sorry!

I had 1 MMC at 11+5, and 1 MC at 5+2.... hoping for a bfp when I next test on monday!

Sorry for your losses...Best of luck for Monday!

I couldn't wait... and got my BFP! :happydance:
Also... are you actually a firedancer? 'cause I am! :D

Congrats! Great news to start off the weekend! :)

As for the Firedancer reference, it is a symbol/sketch associated with the Dave Matthews Band...#41 is my fave DMB song. I have a Firedancer tattoo on my back. My wonky laptop isn't letting me copy/paste, I was going to put a firedancer pic in my post. Google firedancer DMB and you'll see it :)

You didn't use to live in a apartment above me and play DMB's Crash really loudly all the time, did you? LOL

Congrats Heulyn!

Sunshyn, those are fab numbers. Can't wait for your scan!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Congratulations to all the new BFPs and good luck Sunshyn for tomorrow! I wanna see those two little blobs!

So sorry mlyn for your loss darling :hugs: I hope you are recovering well xx

You didn't use to live in a apartment above me and play DMB's Crash really loudly all the time, did you? LOL

Haha nope, not me!

Okay! Because I owe that person a good fist to the nose! LOL

LOL- At least it was good music; it could have been something like Barry Manilow...or country :rofl:

Did you just speak badly of Barry?! LOL I know... Its not normal to love Manilow... but I do! I will wave my freak-flag high on that one! :rofl:

Country... meh... I have it on 24 hours a day (when I'm not watching tv) because my dog barks if we leave her to watch anything else! LOL

DMB is great... really... but Crash was one of my least favorite songs by them... EVER. So, it really was torture!

Haha nope, not me!

LOL- At least it was good music; it could have been something like Barry Manilow...or country :rofl:

Did you just speak badly of Barry?! LOL I know... Its not normal to love Manilow... but I do! I will wave my freak-flag high on that one! :rofl:

Country... meh... I have it on 24 hours a day (when I'm not watching tv) because my dog barks if we leave her to watch anything else! LOL

DMB is great... really... but Crash was one of my least favorite songs by them... EVER. So, it really was torture!

Then maybe I shouldn't tell you that I call him *Barely Manenough* :rofl:

I like some contemporary country-Lady Antebellum is pretty awesome!

Haha nope, not me!

Then maybe I shouldn't tell you that I call him *Barely Manenough* :rofl:

I like some contemporary country-Lady Antebellum is pretty awesome!

Haha! That's a pretty fitting name! LOL

My dad has met Lady Antebellum and has a hat signed by them! :) They were at a local (for him) fair and he's the Fair Board President!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->