TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Guys.... am pooping my pants (not literally)... my Rec M/C Appt is on Thursday!!!!!! OMG... better have some bloody answers... or else!!!

Lovely new BFP's Congrats all....

Rikki sorry for your loss

I hope the appt goes exactly as you hope it will! :hugs:

Thanks girls, I am so excited! xx

Today I have EWCM so decided to try an OPK and it's positive. I know not to trust them completely with PCOS, but I am going to :sex: just in case! You never know!

Ooh! Never hurts to try!!! :yipee:

Pad- I am pooping bricks for you too!!! I soooo hope it shows you some answers!!!
Jen- you just never know. At least get you some :sex: even if it is just "recreational"!! :haha:

Jen, that is great news! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :hugs: :happydance:

Can you put me down for the 79th spot please? I got my bfp yesterday

Yay!!! Congrats, Vickie!

Thanks hun. How are you doing?

Pretty good-gonna wait one more day to test again. Got a faint + on a FRER (it's in my journal) but after last month's chemical I'm nervous until I see something DARK LOL

Yeah I see it. It's darker than my FRER. You can barely see mine yet I got a pregnant on the digi. I don't like the new FRER

Yay!!! Congrats, Vickie!

Pretty good-gonna wait one more day to test again. Got a faint + on a FRER (it's in my journal) but after last month's chemical I'm nervous until I see something DARK LOL

Yeah I see it. It's darker than my FRER. You can barely see mine yet I got a pregnant on the digi. I don't like the new FRER

Yeah, I said that the first time I used one...don't know why I bought them again. I guess because they have such a good reputation of being accurate. Hopefully tomorrow it will be darker and more reassuring at 14dpo.

Congrats Vickie! That is great news!!!!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Firedancer..... waiting anxiously! :coffee:

Huge congrats Vickie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

keeping fx'd for your firedancer xxx

Ohhhhh Firedancer.... I am so hoping for you chick!

Vickie... huge congrats xx

Amos and Bizzy... 1 more day.... OMG.... bricking it!

Bizzy... I have everything crossed for you chick xx

Hi ladies. May I join you? Lost my little bean at 5 weeks. Not sure when I'll ovulate but OBGYN said to give it a go this month if we wanted.

Hi ladies. May I join you? Lost my little bean at 5 weeks. Not sure when I'll ovulate but OBGYN said to give it a go this month if we wanted.

Welcome to the thread although I am sorry you have cause to be here.

YAY! :hugs: Congrats again! :happydance:

Yay!!! Congrats, Vickie!

I looked, and I definitely see it without trying! CONGRATS!!! :hugs:

I'll get you added ASAP. I'm sorry for your loss, sweetie! :hugs:

I guess I'll make it official. I got a good clear + on another FRER this morning. Still cautious, after last month's disappointing chemical experience. AF was due Friday, so if I can get through next week, I'll feel more confident...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->