TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi everyone.....sorry Mlyn I have been out of town so I couldn't answer you on your ectopic bleeding. So glad the other Amy was around to answer you! I had the exact same thing btw....light bleeding for a couple of days then heavy AF bleeding. I expected it to be just the opposite. Hope you are feeling ok today.
Sis- ok- enough of these weird oddities that we have in common. I love Barry Manilow. Finally got to see him in concert years ago and everyone I know made fun of me for going, but it was AWESOME!!!
Nothing going on with me---still no sign of ANYTHING to do with my cycle or non-cycle or whatever you want to call it LOL!!!
Sunshyn- good luck on the twinsies!!!

Hi everyone.....sorry Mlyn I have been out of town so I couldn't answer you on your ectopic bleeding. So glad the other Amy was around to answer you! I had the exact same thing btw....light bleeding for a couple of days then heavy AF bleeding. I expected it to be just the opposite. Hope you are feeling ok today.
Sis- ok- enough of these weird oddities that we have in common. I love Barry Manilow. Finally got to see him in concert years ago and everyone I know made fun of me for going, but it was AWESOME!!!
Nothing going on with me---still no sign of ANYTHING to do with my cycle or non-cycle or whatever you want to call it LOL!!!
Sunshyn- good luck on the twinsies!!!

The odd similarities just make it more fun! Super jealous you got to see him, btw! What's your favorite decade of music?

Decade of music? Wow- that's a hard one. I love big band, 20's music, but also love the 80's....oh and then the 50's.....hmmm.....ok I don't think I can pick one!!! What's yours?

Decade of music? Wow- that's a hard one. I love big band, 20's music, but also love the 80's....oh and then the 50's.....hmmm.....ok I don't think I can pick one!!! What's yours?

You summed it up pretty well... but you have to add in early 60's... and I also LOVE a good protest song! :winkwink: Just had to make sure that you mostly listened to music "before your time." I swoon over stuff like Dusty Springfield's "What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life"... Sam Cooke's "Change Gonna Come"... Joan Baez's "Blowin' in the Wind"... Janis Joplin's "Bobby McGee"... the list goes on! OMG!

Ok- now I want to go hole up in my room and have a concert!!! BTW- so glad you hav finally had a visit from AF....I know it's not really what you wanted to see, but this way we can get pregnant together and make sure it's sticky this time!!!!!!

I am having lots of trouble with carpal tunnel like symptoms in my wrists so I am trying to not type so much....it's not working!!!

Ok- now I want to go hole up in my room and have a concert!!! BTW- so glad you hav finally had a visit from AF....I know it's not really what you wanted to see, but this way we can get pregnant together and make sure it's sticky this time!!!!!!

I am having lots of trouble with carpal tunnel like symptoms in my wrists so I am trying to not type so much....it's not working!!!

Meh... Its sort of what I wanted, tbh. Like I said... I needed a month to see what's going on. The other option may have ended badly again!

And, we will DEFINITELY get pregnant together with our sticky beans!!!

Imagine the concert we could have driving around in my convertible! NEED.TO.VISIT! LOL

Carpal tunnel... sleep in wrist braces before it gets worse! That's a order, missy! Love ya, Sis!

Thanks....I have been wearing the braces but it doesnt seem to help.....I will try sleeping in them though!!!
How is everyone today??

Hi Fluffy! They are good- waiting on my appt with the recurrent mc doctor on July 8!! OMG- you are already at 10 weeks!!!! Man- that has flown hasn't it? Well, probably not to you!! I am so happy for you!!!

Hi
Can I join the list?
I had my last MC in May at 19 weeks. Have had 3 consecutive MC now, and another before my youngest child, so 4 in total.
Thanks guys. Here's hoping everyone gets BFPs soon!:hi:

Yes it has flown in a way, sometimes I have to remind myself I am preggo, not really had any emotion with this one until today as I have never reached this stage, got another scan in 10 days so hopefully all well continues...

HI ladies...sorry I have been MIA...Im having a rough week-ish.

:yipee: Got the call today and I am moving on to IVF (well, technically ICSI b/c that's what my clinic does). I am so excited. Can someone send the :witch: my way?

Welcome Rikki. Sorry about your losses. xx

Hi Fluffy! Good luck at your next scan.

VGibbs, sorry you've had a rough week.

Megg & Amos, I LOVE your music choices!

Great news, Jen! :hugs:

Rikki - Got you added! Sorry for you losses, hun! :hugs:

:yipee: Got the call today and I am moving on to IVF (well, technically ICSI b/c that's what my clinic does). I am so excited. Can someone send the :witch: my way?

Welcome Rikki. Sorry about your losses. xx

Hi Fluffy! Good luck at your next scan.

VGibbs, sorry you've had a rough week.

Megg & Amos, I LOVE your music choices!

YAY Jen!! I'm so excited for you!! :hugs: If the ol witch decides to show up anytime this month, I will pass her on to you!!

Guys.... am pooping my pants (not literally)... my Rec M/C Appt is on Thursday!!!!!! OMG... better have some bloody answers... or else!!!

Lovely new BFP's Congrats all....

Rikki sorry for your loss

Thanks girls, I am so excited! xx

Today I have EWCM so decided to try an OPK and it's positive. I know not to trust them completely with PCOS, but I am going to :sex: just in case! You never know!

Guys.... am pooping my pants (not literally)... my Rec M/C Appt is on Thursday!!!!!! OMG... better have some bloody answers... or else!!!

Glad we're not supposed to take that literally... :haha:

Hope you gets some answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back