TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

You two ovulated 1 day apart, so I suppose you would be due 1 day apart! :) Yay!!! I'll get to updating now!

Wow, Ladies!! I thought i'd just check in and i see EIGHTY BFPs??!! This thread is obviously very, very lucky!

Wishing all you new BFPs a very healthy and happy 9 months!!

All you ladies who are TTC - i have fingers and toes crossed for you all - bring on the fairy dust!!

This is the best thread i have seen on the site, it is so positive.

Love to you all. :hugs:

Michelle (and my team blue bump!)

XX

Woohoo for team blue, Michelle!!! :hugs:

I'm very excited about breaking 80! Its always exciting to see the tens spot change!

Congrats Vickie and Firedancer!!! :happydance::happydance:

Sorry Parkgirl you have to join us, but glad you found us. Good luck!!

Well- maybe something to report on me...I am getting eggwhite cm so maybe I am going to ovulate and get on with this cycle. Next Thursday will be here before I know it so then I will be able to get on with baby making!!!

My meds came in!!! The big box is pretty scary, but I am excited to get started!

Congrats Vickie and Firedancer!!! :happydance:

Welcome parkgirl. Sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Yay Amos for EWCM!

Michelle, yay for team blue!

Megg, thanks for letting :witch: know I need her!

padbrat, good luck!!!

Thanks Anne! Hope all is well hun.xx
I'm also wondering about sunshyn.

massive congrats to the new bfps! :hugs: :)

am determined to get mine before we hit 100!!

I just PM'd SunShyn to see how she is... but she was posting on FB last night about going to see Twilight, so I assume she's okay! LOL

Wow bizy good luck!!:thumbup: xx

Congrats FD, thats fantastic!!:happydance: xx

Hi Parkgirl, sorry for your loss xx :hugs:

HI Ladies!

Wow Congrats 80 BFP's, Thats Amazing... Cant Wait to see it hit 100+:happydance:

BizyBee- Dont be Scared, be Excited! I really Pray It Works on the 1st try, after all your hard work ttc, you deserve it!!:happydance:

Amos- EWCM is Definitely Good news! i'd say O is right around the corner!!!:happydance:

ParkGirl- Welcome and sorry for your loss.:hugs:

Thanks Megg and BizyBee and Joanne for worrying about me, you'all are so Sweet!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im ok still waiting for my 2nd HCG labs to come back, I should know something hopefully in a few hours, fxd.. and first scan on Friday..and ill definitely post the results as the come!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Eeeeeeek Vickie and Lisa! :wohoo: So happy for you! Whoop whoop!

***Update***
Dr. Called with my Labs, 1st HCG levels were 7,500 @ 5.2 weeks, and my Second labs came in at 33,000 @ 6 weeks... He said sounds like a healthy pregnancy !

Im still freaked out about having HIGH HCG, as it could be twins or a molar pregnancy or a normal pregnancy (gonna do more research), I guess now all i can do is wait til Friday for the 1st scan!

Sunshyn please do NOT research molar pregnancies hon, you'll freak
yourself out. Chances are twins, so focus on that, seriously! Totally great numbers xx

Wow, ladies. So many bfps. Gives me lots of hope. Congrats to all of you!!

Yay Sunshyn!!!! Those are AWESOME numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33,000 is amazing! Stop googling! Do not look into molar pregnancies! Like I said in the PM, molars are rare and twins are not! So, focus on maybe twins! :hugs:

evening all,

can i join you.. we are preparing to ttc again my first cycle started yesterday so a couple of weeks till the actual trying...

losses to date - 4 misscarriages in the first tri all between 7-12 weeks. 1 live birth - Luisa and our son Charlie who was stillborn on 28th May

xxx

i guess i'll make it official. I got a good clear + on another frer this morning. Still cautious, after last month's disappointing chemical experience. Af was due friday, so if i can get through next week, i'll feel more confident...

omg!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evening all,

can i join you.. we are preparing to ttc again my first cycle started yesterday so a couple of weeks till the actual trying...

losses to date - 4 misscarriages in the first tri all between 7-12 weeks. 1 live birth - Luisa and our son Charlie who was stillborn on 28th May

xxx

I'm SO sorry, sweetie! :hugs: I'll add you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->