• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I am seriously digging my chart... Less than a week til I'll know!

Welcome to the newbies, sorry as ever for your loss. Loren, try not to beat yourself up honey, how far along were you? xx

Welcome to the new girls, I am sorry for your losses :hugs:

Deb, I have no idea sorry but what wanabamummy wrote sounds reassuring.

Missmojo it is frustrating when your cycle's vary isnt it?

Tulip do your do your chat on the net, is there a link? Fab that it is looking good.

Can I ask you all two questions, 1 is how often do you BD, every day, every other day? I use to BD every other day, but this month have tried every day, it is exhausting when you start at cd5 and am still going on cd25, but hopefully it will be worth it. And the other question is how many dpo is the earliest to test?

Thanks girls

Hey Tasha, varying cycles are frustrating, but we'll get there
i did the deed this cycle on - cd7,10,11,12,13,17,19,22,25,27 . . stilll going, due some tonight, swam last night.

Sorry for your losses New girls xxxxx :hug:

:hug: & :dust: for you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Yea mine vary too but they just seem to get longer and longer.

Lots of BD for you too, fingers crossed for ya.

Hi Tasha if you click on the butterfly in my siggy it will take you to my chart! I have overlaid this months with my pregnancy chart and my not-pregnant but triphasic chart.

We BD every other day - hubby is 41 and an ex-racing cyclist so we have doubts about his sperm reserves! We used to BD every other day til Peak on CBfM, then every day for 3 or 4 days. But the cycle we conceived Ruby we stuck to every other day and it seemed to work, so that's how we'll do it in future xx

Oh wow, that is looking great. Exciting.

Yea my other children were conceived when BD every other day, just thought we needed to try something different this month.

It was way more than blood tinged unfortunately, hence the confusion. Today''s OPK should shed some light i hope. DH done work till Sunday now, so perfect timing ;)

Deb I would probably talk to my GP about it, just for reassurance. Glad that your DH is off at the perfect time

ok, decided im too excited by symptoms not to test a bit sooner, so im going for the 8th ....

*i have wind, a fondness of food - mostly savoury tho :S - loving milk
*some lovely cm . . usually i crave sugar and i become a snappy cow

Tentatively dipping my toe in here with a faint but definitely there :bfp:. Or, actually 3 :thumbup:

I'm excited, but very nervous as I'm only 10DPO. But I knew it before I tested yesterday. It's just like last time, same symptoms about the same time. I just knew then too, before the test was even unwrapped.

:dust: to everyone for sticky beans :dust:

Congrats Dimbo- What were your symptoms for us spotters? LOL

Congrats Dimbo- What were your symptoms for us spotters? LOL

Ooh good question. Well, they are exactly the same as last time. First thing I noticed was I would feel a little off, and then not more than 2 minutes later, hunger pangs and I have to eat. And I have to eat then and there, even if I have eaten not that long ago because I'm that hungry. And I don't seem to feel full. I stop eating, but I don't have that full feeling. I got this on a very small scale from about 7dpo, but I knew what I was looking for this month (m/c was only 7th Jan at 6 weeks, so still fresh in my mind).

Other signs were random things. I noticed last time I wanted to lay on my front at night. I'm not much of a front sleeper, but was doing it more and more, and this time, again about 7 or 8dpo I noticed I wanted to.

And dreams. I usually have weird dreams, but they got even weirder again at 7 or 8dpo.

And the thing that won't help anyone, and I didn't believe really happened until I felt it last time. I just felt pregnant. Even last time, when I had no idea what to look for, or what 'feeling pregnant' could feel like, I just knew.

Congratulations Dimbo!!!! Yay!! I'm so excited every time another one of us gets their BFP, its a beautiful thing. Deb I read somewhere that if you have blood-tinged ewcm it means you are very fertile, hope that helps ;). Dimbo that's so wierd I also noticed I had this wierd urge to lay on my stomach

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->