TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Mrmojo!

I have an early scan tomorrow thanks to my fabulous midwife... 11.45am.... please keep fingers crossed for me :)

Fingers well and truly crossed for you Deb, i'm sure everything will be brill though xx :happydance:

Everything is ticking along nicely 'down there'. They really meant it when they said a chemical was just like a heavy period. I'm testing on August 27th and really hoping for my :bfp:

Congrats Mrmojo!

I have an early scan tomorrow thanks to my fabulous midwife... 11.45am.... please keep fingers crossed for me :)

:thumbup: fx'd!!!! Sooooo exciting! :hugs:

Mrmojo1971 said:
I can't believe you'll be 7 weeks already - it doesn't seem long since you posted your :bfp:

FX for your scan !

I've made an appointment with my GP to get my progesterone checked and you've just reminded me I need to ring the EPU because they said they'd book me in for a reassurance scan @ 7 weeks when I was pregnant again. (I think I'll leave it until next week though in case they think I'm completely mad ringing at 3 weeks !)

I think that's an awesome sign though, that you can get a BFP at 3 wks!!! fx'd for you too!! For all our lovely pg ladies here. :happydance:

shiseru - I'm so sorry, honey! :hugs: I'll get you added soon... but I need the month and year of your most recent loss. Also, do you want your 20w loss put down as a MC or a still birth (so, (2) for losses or (1+1) for losses)?

tryforbaby2 - I'll fix it, hun! Sorry! :hugs:

Mrmojo1971 - Congrats! :yipee: You can certainly have #105! :hugs:

Deb - Everything crossed, honey! :hugs:

is this just me or has anyone else experienced this overwhelming sense of sadness ( for no reason ) lol...just want to cry about nothing ...its been nearly 6 weeks since mc and no AF ! xoxoxoxox :dust: to everyone :D

I guesss you can add me as 106..but you'll probably have to take me away in a weeks time!

is this just me or has anyone else experienced this overwhelming sense of sadness ( for no reason ) lol...just want to cry about nothing ...its been nearly 6 weeks since mc and no AF ! xoxoxoxox :dust: to everyone :D

Well i don't think it's for no reason. :hugs: I am doing much better (although I had a massive meltdown yesterday). I found around the time I got my AF I was crazy emotional and I felt like I was grieving all over again. I am hoping you are just pregnant. ;) :flower: :thumbup:

Congrats to the new BFP's!!!

I am going to throw all caution to the wind now.....I just got my digi that said "pregnant"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray with all my might this is my sticky bean. Even with the shingles that I am fighting right now, I am going to remain positive.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well i don't think it's for no reason. :hugs: I am doing much better (although I had a massive meltdown yesterday). I found around the time I got my AF I was crazy emotional and I felt like I was grieving all over again. I am hoping you are just pregnant. ;) :flower: :thumbup:

im hoping too :)

we all just need to keep our chin up :) we r entitled to an outburst lol

and congrats ladies on ur BFP'S XXXXXX

You're already up there, Lizzie! LOL I'm impatient! :hugs:

Sharon - OMG! Congrats! I haven't seen you about in ages! I'll happily add you! :hugs:

Sis... Good girl! I was hoping you'd decide to let me put it up! :hugs: Yay for digi!

Thank you Megg33k, you are very sweet!

My first loss at 20 weeks was a stillbirth, Aug 2009
My second loss at 8 weeks was a MC - Feb 2010

Congrats to the BFPs!

Thank you Megg33k, you are very sweet!

My first loss at 20 weeks was a stillbirth, Aug 2009
My second loss at 8 weeks was a MC - Feb 2010

Congrats to the BFPs!

Thanks for the clarification, hun! I just know how important it is that it gets put in correctly... such a sensitive subject! I'm so sorry again for your losses! I'll get you added! I hope to be adding your sticky BFP very soon too! :hugs:

Congrats to all the BFP's gives us all hope. BABY DUST TO ALL.

Congratulations to all the new BFPs I am praying they are sticky for you :kiss: Especially Lizzie darling, I hope this your forever baby xxxx

Congrats to the new BFP's!!!

I am going to throw all caution to the wind now.....I just got my digi that said "pregnant"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray with all my might this is my sticky bean. Even with the shingles that I am fighting right now, I am going to remain positive.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations :happydance:

Sending yoy truck loads of sticky :dust:

Congrats to all the new bfps

And i'd like to add mine :happydance: i got my :bfp: this morning :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members