TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats to the new BFP's!!!

I am going to throw all caution to the wind now.....I just got my digi that said "pregnant"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray with all my might this is my sticky bean. Even with the shingles that I am fighting right now, I am going to remain positive.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats to all the new bfps

And i'd like to add mine :happydance: i got my :bfp: this morning :happydance:

got my BFP THIS MORNING finally !!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy xxxx

Is there something in the water??? LOL :thumbup: Congrats guys!!! :bunny:

Well, that didn't last long.....test is barely showing a line today :cry::cry::cry:

I think I am really done....plus I have to make some big decisions regarding my husband.

Hang in there......... you might still be fine. :hugs: I'll be thinking of you. xo

not told the boys yet not going too for a while x

We are the same. 10 weeks tomorrow and not told them - am going to wait till 16 weeks if I actually get there.

Amos - Do you remember me posting the same - that I hated my body as my test faded.

i can't take it in no can't wait till i have my scan got 1 on the 8th of september xxx

Oooh Selina, I'm so pleased for you hun! Sending you lots of sticky dust and PMA for a healthy pregnancy :hugs: xxx

Huge congrats to the new :bfp:

My scan was wonderful ... gorgeous little blob with a heartbeat :cloud9:

OMG, we've had a bfp explosion! :yipee:

Congrats ladies!!!

I just got my :bfp: today.

I'm only 9 dpo after O'ing early this cycle but can I cautiously take #105 ? (105 is one of my lucky numbers - number of the house I grew up in - so I'm hoping it's as a lucky omen !)
:dust:

Congratulations!

I guesss you can add me as 106..but you'll probably have to take me away in a weeks time!

Congratulations! Hope this is a very sticky bean for you!

MC in Feb 2009 and october 2009. BFP 6 July 2010. x

Sorry for your losses. Congratulations on your :bfp:

Congrats to the new BFP's!!!

I am going to throw all caution to the wind now.....I just got my digi that said "pregnant"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray with all my might this is my sticky bean. Even with the shingles that I am fighting right now, I am going to remain positive.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Amos! Hoping this is your lucky chance! :hugs:

Congrats to all the new bfps

And i'd like to add mine :happydance: i got my :bfp: this morning :happydance:

Congratulations!

got my BFP THIS MORNING finally !!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy xxxx

Congratulations!

Huge congrats to the new :bfp:

My scan was wonderful ... gorgeous little blob with a heartbeat :cloud9:

Glad to hear that your scan went well!

There must be something in the air. Love the rising numbers! :dust: to everyone. Hoping for many more :bfp: to come!

how do u add a pic ?

iv just taken a PT and looks positive to me

xoxoxoxox

Yay Deb!! :happydance: I am so happy for you!!!

Vickie- I do remember you saying that. It's just so hard not to compare to my other losses. The last 2 pregnancies, the lines were VERY faint too. Just having a bad morning- my husband decided to blow up at me for accidentally waking him up early this morning. How dare I go into the bathroom to get medicine for my shingles itch.
I just got back from the doc where they took my bloods for hcg and progesterone tests. I should know those this afternoon. Now I have to get myself together to go to a job interview when all I want to do is ball up on the couch and cry. I really wonder sometimes if it's worth it to be married.
Sorry ladies.....on a downward slide today :cry:

Fergie you are hilarious. Awesome pic. I have no idea what I am supposed to be looking at???? I see a red line... that must be the compare line... the rest is too blurry. I had a feeling you were PG though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->