TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well, looks like I'm out! AF arrived this morning. Debating on taking some time off. I am personally trying to avoid a due date around a certain time, although I was told not to bother. We'll see how I feel. I was starting to think this was my month, so I'm a little bummed out right now. On the bright side, I think my cycle is returning to a normal length!

Congrats on the new BFP Beadette!

Fergie, that's quite the dip you had yesterday, I noticed though that you took your temp at a different time. Is today's temp earlier or later than yesterday and by how much? Have you had a AF since your MC?

hi dietrad :)

yeah was only abt half an hour earlier than the other days (if that ) no havent had AF since MC ... I really dont know what the high temps & low temps mean lol..xoxoxox

yeah was only abt half an hour earlier than the other days (if that ) no havent had AF since MC ... I really dont know what the high temps & low temps mean lol..xoxoxox

It's hard to say since this is your first chart and we can't even count from your last AF. Normally, you're going to have a baseline of temps before your AF, then when there's an estrogen surge, the temp will drop, it means you're about to ovulate. When your temp spikes above the normal temps you were having, it means you actually ovulated. The 24hr window for fertilization occurs between the the drop and spike in temp but personally I had sex the day my temp spiked and I still got PG the first go around so even though most websites say that it's too late once the temp has risen, I say still go for it! Now after OV, your temp should stay high until AF, which it will drop again, but if it stays high and no AF....then you're PG!

Oh, and the temping during the same time, you want to set your alarm and try to keep it the same. For every half hour earlier you temp, your actually temp might be 0.1 degree higher, for every half hour you temp later, your actually temp might be 0.1 lower then what you recorded on that off time. One day I checked that out, set my alarm for the weekend, took my temp, went back to bed and then took my temp again 3 hours later and there was a 0.52 degree difference!

Sorry, Dazed! :hugs: Its my fault... Your body is trying to wait for me so we can be bump buddies!

It's hard to say since this is your first chart and we can't even count from your last AF. Normally, you're going to have a baseline of temps before your AF, then when there's an estrogen surge, the temp will drop, it means you're about to ovulate. When your temp spikes above the normal temps you were having, it means you actually ovulated. The 24hr window for fertilization occurs between the the drop and spike in temp but personally I had sex the day my temp spiked and I still got PG the first go around so even though most websites say that it's too late once the temp has risen, I say still go for it! Now after OV, your temp should stay high until AF, which it will drop again, but if it stays high and no AF....then you're PG!

hopefully it stays highhhhhhhhhh!!! that would be amazinnnn! :haha::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

by high, do u mean like as in "the spike" temp ?..xoxox

Yeah, it might fluctuate a little but it should stay above your 'baseline' temps. I use quotations since you are just starting out and there is just a few days to compare to.

i will just keep temping and we will see :D

how many DPO did u take ur test for it to come up positive ? xoxox

Sorry, Dazed! :hugs: Its my fault... Your body is trying to wait for me so we can be bump buddies!

You got it girlie! We WILL be bump buddies. OK, I can't promise that, but darn it we will try. Are you going to take a break until you find out whats going on or are you going to trudge throught it all and hope for the best?

You got it girlie! We WILL be bump buddies. OK, I can't promise that, but darn it we will try. Are you going to take a break until you find out whats going on or are you going to trudge throught it all and hope for the best?

Meh... I know what's going on now. My progesterone (or lack thereof) doesn't give babies a fighting chance! So, I'm out of the game until after the 25th (FS consultation)... Hoping to get meds and progesterone supplements that day and get back to it. Although, I don't know if he'll prescribe that early! Hoping though!

P.S. As expected, my chart looks like ass on my natural cycle! *sigh*

Meh... I know what's going on now. My progesterone (or lack thereof) doesn't give babies a fighting chance! So, I'm out of the game until after the 25th (FS consultation)... Hoping to get meds and progesterone supplements that day and get back to it. Although, I don't know if he'll prescribe that early! Hoping though!

Poor babe:hugs:. That may be one of the reasons behind me not charting besides the fact that I don't have the disapline to do it:haha:. Maybe I should just change up my routine. When I got my first BPF we were NTNP for a few months and then actually tried. Maybe its reverse this time**wishful thinking** and I should just not care. The suckie thing is my reason for thinking about waiting is actually for work of all things. Sorry... ranting! Just think happy thoughts and happy things will happen!:happydance::flower:

sorry to all the new losses.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and congrats to Beadette. So happy for you:happydance:

Poor babe:hugs:. That may be one of the reasons behind me not charting besides the fact that I don't have the disapline to do it:haha:. Maybe I should just change up my routine. When I got my first BPF we were NTNP for a few months and then actually tried. Maybe its reverse this time**wishful thinking** and I should just not care. The suckie thing is my reason for thinking about waiting is actually for work of all things. Sorry... ranting! Just think happy thoughts and happy things will happen!:happydance::flower:

Work?! NO! Absolutely not! You stop that right now! LOL

At least your dr is letting you get more aggressive now! This is a good sign for a BFP for September!!!! :thumbup:

Okay, so the nursed called and my hcg results are in. On Friday, 14dpo, my progesterone was 23, my hcg was 47, Monday, my hcg was 187. That's good right? 72hrs later with...what is that....75% increase?

Work?! NO! Absolutely not! You stop that right now! LOL

HEHE! I think I am going to give it another go this month. If I do take a break I am going to do it for me! My hubby is a coaster freak and we will take advantage of it and maybe take a trip up to Sandusky OH and go to Cedar Point for Halloween.[/QUOTE]

Yay! :)

At least your dr is letting you get more aggressive now! This is a good sign for a BFP for September!!!! :thumbup:

Yeah, but I still worry what kind of time I'm looking at between the 25th and when he'll actually be willing to prescribe. I honestly don't think he'll do it at a consultation. But maybe?

Congrats Beadette.

Megg fingers crossed he will prescribe them at the consultation or very shortly after!

Okay, so the nursed called and my hcg results are in. On Friday, 14dpo, my progesterone was 23, my hcg was 47, Monday, my hcg was 187. That's good right? 72hrs later with...what is that....75% increase?

thats great!! there goin up up up ! :D:D:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->