TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Ruskie.

Fergie, hope it's a bfp.

Amos, thinking of you Hun.

this is my first response test , as i said you can hardly see it when u take a pic of it so iv had to change the light on it and mark out where i see the line lol...yous prob wont be able to see anything but its the best i can get the picture ... :D xoxoxox

Attachments

• preg test x.jpg
    preg test x.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 32
Fergie- I can't see anything, but my eyes are terrible normally and now I am only seeing out of one!!! Good luck!
Well, I went to the doctor because my eye was just so bad- and I got some good news. I do not have shingles!! It's some sort of contact dermatitis. I am about to look that up because all I know is that it is some sort of inflammation of the skin. Sooooo....for the rest of today and tomorrow I am not going to think about a pg test or even being pg.

Sorry Fergie, I can't really tell either!

Amos, good news that you don't have shingles! Hope the dermatitis is easily fixable.

Hey girls how are you all doing? Kinda 'cautiously' joining in with TTC this month. Lines are only just starting to show on my OPKs though and i'm CD16, feeling a bit gutted already tbh.

xxx

Really really nervous about the whole thing. Scared of not getting pregnant, scared of being pregnant! Can't win either way lol... where's mr storky when you need him!

Congrats Ruskie girl!

Amos-hang in there honey. You'll have answers, for better or worse tomorrow. Sometimes I think the not knowing is the worst part. Can you do something to keep busy? Go to a movie...or my favorite...SLEEP!

Thanks for filling us in Bizy! I'm so excited for you! Hope you get at least two blasties! Love your avatar pic btw! so sweet.

I just took some benadryl since they told me it was ok during pregnancy. It's making me sleepy so I am definitely going to get in a nap!!

Great news that its not shingles, Sis! :hugs: I won't be removing you from any list until I have a real reason though! Sorry! Love you!

x-amy-x - Welcome, hun! :hugs: Getting back to TTC isn't the easiest thing. I wish it was! :hugs:

Put me down for a :bfp: !!!!!!! i will get confirmation at the docs on wensday common sticky bean !!!!!!:happydance:

Congratulations!

Fergie- I can't see anything, but my eyes are terrible normally and now I am only seeing out of one!!! Good luck!
Well, I went to the doctor because my eye was just so bad- and I got some good news. I do not have shingles!! It's some sort of contact dermatitis. I am about to look that up because all I know is that it is some sort of inflammation of the skin. Sooooo....for the rest of today and tomorrow I am not going to think about a pg test or even being pg.

Glad to hear it is not shingles. Hope they are able to sort out the dermatitis for you. Fingers crossed for you!

Hey girls how are you all doing? Kinda 'cautiously' joining in with TTC this month. Lines are only just starting to show on my OPKs though and i'm CD16, feeling a bit gutted already tbh.

xxx

Good luck on your ttc journey :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"