TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

How soon can you be here? He might already be dead by then!

OH- and he keeps asking me what's wrong....I say I don't feel good. Well, you haven't felt good for 6 months blah blah blah....Excuse me- I just have SHINGLES AND AM PREGNANT........................that's freakin all

i would soooooo love a man to go through just half the shit us women go through it would be instant death!!!!!! i'm comin back as 1 in my next life i'm tellin ya !!!! xx

I can only think that because it is not happening to them, in their body, that they are able to distance themselves somehow. If there was a baby growing in their belly they would FREAK!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Selina, big hugs to you. I'm really sorry you are going through this again.

Amos-I hope you are wrong. I have to say that one thing I have learned with this pregnancy is that I can no longer trust my gut. It is too tainted with fear because of past miscarriages. I can't tell you how many nights I have gone to bed crying in a total panic convinced it was over, only to rush to my RE the next morning and find out everything was fine. I can't trust myself anymore. I'll never believe everything is going to be ok until I see a screaming baby come sliding out my hoo hoo. I REALLY hope things are going to be ok for you and that it is just a matter of fear doing the talking right now. I know the waits between blood work is sickening. I was overcome with anxiety every time. It was paralyzing. I am the same way every time before a scan now.I also don't think OH's understand about posting about our pregnancies on here. It may seem like telling the world to them but for us, it is the safest place to share our secret.

Bizy-I've been keeping up with you too! I can't wait to hear all about it! What does the time line look like from here? How many days after the retrieval will you know about the embryos and then how many days until the transfer etc. Sorry if I sound like a moron.

Amy-I'm excited for you for the possibility of adoption. It may be a long road but that child will be soo soo lucky to have you for a mom.

EPD- the part about a screaming baby coming out the hoo hoo made me cackle! You are so right about not trusting our gut- I just wish mine would shut up and leave me alone!!!! I have to laugh at myself because in the beginning of every pg I have told myself I would not worry, I would stay strong and I would not even think about the next test, scan, etc. Well, HAHA on me....never gonna happen!!!

i would soooooo love a man to go through just half the shit us women go through it would be instant death!!!!!! i'm comin back as 1 in my next life i'm tellin ya !!!! xx

Tell me about it I'm not at all happy with mine.

congrats on all ur BFP's !!

does anyone knw if there is evap lines on first response pregnancy tests? , iv took 3 , all with very very light pink lines, like you have to hold it a certain way to see it ... and iv also been getting these lower back and hip twinges, so annoying :( xoxoxox

Thanks epd! I took the trigger shot tonight so I will be ready for the retrieval on Monday. They'll call on Tuesday to let me know the fertilization results. Then we wait. If I have a lot of embies, they will wait and transfer blasties on day 4 or 5. If I don't have much to spare, they won't risk waiting for blasts and will put the embies back earlier. We're praying for 2 blasties!

Put me down for a :bfp: !!!!!!! i will get confirmation at the docs on wensday common sticky bean !!!!!!:happydance:

Congrats Ruskiegirl!
Fergie- do you have pics of the tests?

Congratulations Ruskie! :wohoo:

Amos best of luck tomorrow honey xx

And Bizy I am so excited for you and TB right now! Xxx

Congrats, Ruskie! :yipee:

Not usually, Fergie! Pic?

Everything crossed for you, Jen! :hugs:

Well, after another faint test this morning I really have no hope whatsoever :( Might as well take me off the list

It's pretty much staying the same. My shingles are getting worse...woke up this morning with my eye almost swollen shut. I just feel like I am falling apart.

Oh no! You poor thing! Hope you will get some news to put your mind at rest tomorrow! :hugs:

congrats ruskie! and amos try not to worry girl :D

the line is that faint that it wont show up on a picture , but both me and my OH see it , and its not grey like an evap line its pink in colour xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->