TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks ladies !!! I really love everyone on this forums its so nice ot have such great ladies to talk to when things like this happens:hugs:

Thanks ladies !!! I really love everyone on this forums its so nice ot have such great ladies to talk to when things like this happens:hugs:

:hugs: Most people in real life (in my real life anyway) don't have a clue how much this means to us and whilst they try to understand they just don't.

Yep that is so true , I hear alot why be so upset about a early loss but its devastating to us women who have been trying for so long granted i already have 2 beautiful daughters but im on a mission to have one more in my life:hugs:

I agree....if I told some of my friends the things I say and do when TTC, they would say I was nuts. I talk to my Mom about it, but she never went through all this as she couldnt have kids. (I'm adopted). So she listens to me, but really doesn't know the extent of everything I do.

Ruskie girl so sorry :hugs:

I think a MC is equally devastating no matter when it happens, or if you have children already or not. :hugs:

I come on here to keep my sanity, no-one in real life gets it.....:wacko:

Thinking of you :hugs:

so so sorry selina and ruskie!!!!! :hugs: :kiss: xxxxxxx

Amos - i had faint lines for 2 weeks from 3weeks 2days to touching 5weeks never got darker they wer always the same and wen i did get a darker 1 it wasnt as dark as i wud have expected!!!!dont worrie huni really and ive had 2 scans and all is fine and i'm 11weeks now so dnt worry hun xxxxx

Thanks Loren! I am not going to worry anymore tonight about it. The FRER picture made me feel better! I just pray tomorrow afternoon I have some good news to update you all with!!

Me to I really hope everything goes well for you xxxx

gdgdgdgdgdgd wish u all the look in the world but i secretly no ur not gna need it hun!!!!everythings fine!!!this is ur time after everything uve been thru u r 1 of the many women on here who deserve that sticky bean xxxxxx

I agree....if I told some of my friends the things I say and do when TTC, they would say I was nuts. I talk to my Mom about it, but she never went through all this as she couldnt have kids. (I'm adopted). So she listens to me, but really doesn't know the extent of everything I do.

I'm with ya, Sis! :hugs: Its hard, because everything I'm going through sort of just drudges up the stuff they went through when they were trying... It all seems to drudge up something bad for someone in my family. :(

gdgdgdgdgdgd wish u all the look in the world but i secretly no ur not gna need it hun!!!!everythings fine!!!this is ur time after everything uve been thru u r 1 of the many women on here who deserve that sticky bean xxxxxx

Ooh! I like the sound of that! A LOT!

Secretly know anything about me? :hugs:

I'm using progesterone suppositories twice a day from the dr, they didn't come with an applicator and since I have short fingers (sorry if that's TMI) I've been using a tampon applicator. Yesterday and today I found a small trace of fresh blood on the tampon....nothing when I wipe myself which is good, but still concerned.....:!:

Its probably just irritation from your cervix from having to put them up there! I'm sure its fine!

Hugs Ruskie. I'm so sorry sweetie!

Dietrad-I use progesterone suppositories too and they can irritate the cervix, that might account for the blood on the tip of the tampon.

Amos-I will be thinking of you tomorrow and waiting to hear about things.

Thanks Meggs and Epd! I'm hoping that's just what it is too but it's helps so much to have someone be thinking the same thing! :hugs:

Dietra- I agree with the other ladies- definitely just irritated cervix. On my progesterone suppositories, it actually says it can cause that plus spotting, so don't be worried!

Sis- :( I didn't think of it like that

Dietra- I agree with the other ladies- definitely just irritated cervix. On my progesterone suppositories, it actually says it can cause that plus spotting, so don't be worried!

Sis- :( I didn't think of it like that

I know... I only do because she's mentioned that she had to go through some of it. And, thinking psychologically... I'm sure part of her fears that my story will end like hers did and it will never happen for me... and part of her fears that I WILL succeed and she'll not be able to identify with anything I'm going through and knowing that she never got to do the same thing. It breaks my heart. In the end, my mother is just another woman who suffers with the pain of infertility. And, my first BO was confirmed the day before the anniversary of my cousin's MMC being confirmed... So, it drudged up all sorts of crap for her too! *sigh* Its harder on my parents/family then they let on. :cry:

Not to mention that I sort of gave them a grandson with my first marriage (step-grandson), and then they lost him with the divorce when my ex moved away. So, now that I've lost another 2 for them? I feel so bad about all the heartache! :cry:

I just try not to think of it most of the time!

My mom also lost her first grandaughter when my first marriage ended. Thank goodness Mark has a little girl so now she can enjoy it again. But some people don't think about how divorce affects them too- they never get to see that child again either. :(

My mom also lost her first grandaughter when my first marriage ended. Thank goodness Mark has a little girl so now she can enjoy it again. But some people don't think about how divorce affects them too- they never get to see that child again either. :(

I know! I feel awful about it... especially since they were the only grandparents that Tristan had in his life (now that he's not able to be around his biological mother or her father for legal reasons). What's worse is that they would still be able to have him in their lives (and vice versa) if his father didn't live so far away now. I mean, we intended to keep things as normal as possible, but his ex that he got with right after me ended up having his daughter and then moved her to Tennessee... So, he followed her to stay close to his daughter. Its just hard... Divorce sucks for so many people (ie everyone except the people who don't want to be married anymore)!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->