TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Selina- :cry::hugs:

I'm pretty sure I will be in the same place Monday- my test was FAINT this morning. Not sure why I tested again- I was in a relatively happy place before I did! Trying to keep PMA, but I'll be honest, it's not working now. Still don't feel pregnant so that will make it easier to deal with.

oh amos i really hope your not, i'm the same don't know how to feel it's not like last time i had 10 weeks of being pregnant then and this time i had 3 days, my test at the hospital today was barely there and thursday's was plain as day just waiting for the full blown bleeding to start now just spotting at the minute, good luck hun and i hope everything is going to be ok for you and thanks to all you girls for your support xxxxxxx

Thanks Selina- whether it's 3 months or 3 days, losses just are terrible for the mind and body. Sad to say but I am never able to enjoy a positive pregnancy test anymore. My husband doesn't even say anything now when I show him one. He knows it probably won't last so what's the point? :cry:

Amos and Selina...sorry you feeling bad :hugs:

Selina mine were the other way, first time I knew for just 3 days, second time over 4 weeks, but the feeling of loss is the same...thinking of you! :hugs:

Amos I am just praying that somehow it will be ok this time, I think sometimes our Other Halves are not sure what the right thing to say is anymore....mine sometimes tries to be supportive and I jump down his throat...yours is prob like that because he thinks you are not happy/feeling good? :hugs::hugs:

Yeah, I understand him not saying anything. He doesn't want to get his hopes up, and he believes if he talks about it, it's real ya know? I told him yes I am pregnant, but I won't really know if it's viable til Monday. So he won't even think about it til then- but that's how we're different I guess!
I swore this time I would not think about this til Monday. HAHA...

Selina I'm so sorry....:hug:

Amos, I hope this is a fluke and things will turn around for the better! :hugs:

I know what you mean Amos, mine is the same..I think it is a Male coping mechanism......:flower:

:hugs: For Monday.

Hey Bizy, been following you in the IVF threads, i see your EC's coming up soon,i just want to wish you good luck hun, i'm hoping you get your precious baby at the end of this xxxx

:hugs:

Yeah, I understand him not saying anything. He doesn't want to get his hopes up, and he believes if he talks about it, it's real ya know? I told him yes I am pregnant, but I won't really know if it's viable til Monday. So he won't even think about it til then- but that's how we're different I guess!
I swore this time I would not think about this til Monday. HAHA...

John is the same. Barely acknowledged the pg even now and just grunted at the scan pics the other day.

I really hope you are wrong about it being bad news hun.

I hope I'm wrong too, but I would be very very shocked. It's just all too familiar ya know?? I think if it does happen again, I am going to quit. Someone is trying to tell me something I think....

amos my oh is exactly the same his answer this time was that i shouldn't have tested so early then i wouldn't have known and got upset he just doesn't understand and won't talk about it either i feel like i keep letting him down and his mates are so god damn inconsiderate keep telling him that i can borrow their sperm seen as his isn't working so that doesn't make it any better for us they are just twats to put it nicely the problem is with my body not his sperm!!!! so they don't even stop to consider how their immature comments make me feel either so i just carry on as normal as i can for me my oh and my 2 boys xxxxxxxxx

So I'm not the only one with an inconsiderate twat!! When he saw me posting on here that I was pregnant- he said- so you are telling everyone in the world you are pg again? No wonder you crash down when it's over.....
OMG......Now mind you I have not told anyone over here but my Mom

So I'm not the only one with an inconsiderate twat!! When he saw me posting on here that I was pregnant- he said- so you are telling everyone in the world you are pg again? No wonder you crash down when it's over.....
OMG......Now mind you I have not told anyone over here but my Mom

I'll :grr: him for you, if you like! Wow! Definitely being a twat! :hugs:

i told nobody but my mum too, but it's only natural to want to tell the world you do what you want hunni cos a man will never get it!!!!! or if they do they have a funny way of showing it xxxxx hope monday comes and is a great day for you keep thinking positive the baby needs you too xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->