TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hey girls! I'm back and finally awake. They were able to get 7 eggs, which is less than I hoped, but I'm hoping for fantastic quality.

They'll call tomorrow with the fertilization report and let me know when the estimated ET will be. Still praying I can have 2 blasts to transfer! FX.

Hope it went well today Amos.
Luna, so sorry hun. :hugs:

Hey girls! I'm back and finally awake. They were able to get 7 eggs, which is less than I hoped, but I'm hoping for fantastic quality.

They'll call tomorrow with the fertilization report and let me know when the estimated ET will be. Still praying I can have 2 blasts to transfer! FX.

Good luck Bizy, and you Amos xx

Oh no Lizzie :cry: I'm so sorry hunni...:hugs: It's just not right.

I will probably be joining you soon. Still waiting on my hcg levels but doc said my lining was so thin that it didn't look good :cry::cry: It really pisses me off because the last 3 pregnancies I have said I didn't feel like the baby was implanting.....helloooo.....such an easy fix- PROGESTERONE FROM OVULATION.
I am trying to stay positive but when the doc gives you that kind of info it's hard.

Lizzie so sorry for you again honey, will they do any type of tests for you??

Amos fxed for you, lets hope that the beans still there and the doctor will give you something to help build up your lineing

I started on progesterone thursday but I guess it wasn't soon enough :( Also, been taking steroids for shingles and its supposedly safe in pregnancy but he said today that it CAN thin out your lining.....WTH .....well then IT'S NOT SAFE IN PREGNANCY

Sorry Luna.

Amos, how frustrating!!! :trouble: Maybe there's still time to build up the lining that the little bean will still stick.

Amos so sorry hope the numbers are good and lining gets better with the progesterone.

Lizzie so sorry hun big hugs.

Excited for you Bizy! It's just such an amazing process!

Amos-I am still holding out hope for you! Will you get hcg results today still or do you have to wait until tomorrow? Doesn't it make you wonder what really is truly safe and what is not? Or rather, what exactly does their definition of safe mean exactly?

Luna-I already said this in the other thread but I'm so sorry honey.

OH...and btw- I took my 12th test today and it was much darker!!!!!

Did I just admit I have taken TWELVE tests this cycle? :haha:

Did you see my test collection from the first couple of weeks of this pregnancy?! Count all those ICs! :rofl:
Edit: I just noticed there are a couple of digis missing from the line-up!

I think I counted 24 in the picture!

Hey, can you take me out again please :(

So soory hun :hugs:

Good luck! xFingers crossedx

xFingers crossedx the progesterone is working and your lining thickens Amos.

Excited for you Bizy! It's just such an amazing process!

Amos-I am still holding out hope for you! Will you get hcg results today still or do you have to wait until tomorrow? Doesn't it make you wonder what really is truly safe and what is not? Or rather, what exactly does their definition of safe mean exactly?

Luna-I already said this in the other thread but I'm so sorry honey.

They were supposed to call me this afternoon and I left two messages but nobody called :( Do they not realize what waiting another night will do to me???

That's torture Amos! I don't think people get it, that a minute feels like hours and that hours feels like days, and one day feels like, well, forever. *******s! LOL

EDIT: that is too funny...it put stars in my word, which really wasn't that bad...(bast...ard)

Potty mouth.....:rofl::rofl:

But yeah- you're right. Normally this doc is really good about calling me back. I might let her slide this one time. Maybe.....

Ugh. How frustrating Amos. Hope you get good news soon and your lining thickens!

Thanks Bizy! So what's your next step? I am a little slow on IVF procedures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->