TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Next, they will call me with the fertilization report (hopefully tomorrow morning). Depending on how many eggs fertilized and how they are looking, they will schedule me for the egg transfer anywhere from day 3-5. I am hoping for day 5 (blastocysts) because of higher success rates. However, I would be happy either way. Hoping for good quality!

Hey, can you take me out again please :(

Oh no! :hugs: I'm so sorry! :cry:

Hey girls! I'm back and finally awake. They were able to get 7 eggs, which is less than I hoped, but I'm hoping for fantastic quality.

They'll call tomorrow with the fertilization report and let me know when the estimated ET will be. Still praying I can have 2 blasts to transfer! FX.

Hope it went well today Amos.
Luna, so sorry hun. :hugs:

Ooh! Exciting stuff! Let us know what's up tomorrow! :hugs:

Oh no Lizzie :cry: I'm so sorry hunni...:hugs: It's just not right.

I will probably be joining you soon. Still waiting on my hcg levels but doc said my lining was so thin that it didn't look good :cry::cry: It really pisses me off because the last 3 pregnancies I have said I didn't feel like the baby was implanting.....helloooo.....such an easy fix- PROGESTERONE FROM OVULATION.
I am trying to stay positive but when the doc gives you that kind of info it's hard.

:hugs: You know I still have hope!

I started on progesterone thursday but I guess it wasn't soon enough :( Also, been taking steroids for shingles and its supposedly safe in pregnancy but he said today that it CAN thin out your lining.....WTH .....well then IT'S NOT SAFE IN PREGNANCY

That's SO shitty that they changed the story! :(

Next, they will call me with the fertilization report (hopefully tomorrow morning). Depending on how many eggs fertilized and how they are looking, they will schedule me for the egg transfer anywhere from day 3-5. I am hoping for day 5 (blastocysts) because of higher success rates. However, I would be happy either way. Hoping for good quality!

YAY!!! :happydance:IM So Excited For YOu!!! :happydance: FXd YOu Get A Very Special Sticky Bean after all your hard work!! Good Luck hun!!:hugs:

Amos... yay for starting Progesterone! I know its hard waiting for results, but try to stay positive...I wish you the best and am praying your lining thickens and you bean makes himself a happy home !!

Lunabean - So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Amos - Still keeping everything crossed for you

Bizy - Keep us updated, all sounds so exciting :happydance:

Good luck Bizzy!

Amos - still keeping everything crossed for you!

Lizzie .... so sorry hunni, it's so unfair xxx

Well, I go see the recurrent pregnancy loss doctor today...can't wait to fire a bunch of questions to her and make her listen. Still waiting on my hcg results from yesterday too!!!

I hope you get all the answers you need Hun

OMG!!! I just got back from my appt and my beta levels have more than doubled!!!! I am just so excited right now I can't even type!!! I know there's no guarantee or anything, but TODAY I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!

thats great news amos hope you can relax a bit now, YIPPPPEEEEEE !!!! XXXX

Please can you update me on the front page. I got my BFP today!

Yay Amos! That's awesome! Let us know how your appointment went today!

Congrats Meow!!

Congrats Meow!!!
My appointment went wonderful- I really LOVE that doctor!! She told me we are doing everything we can for this pregnancy. Also told me she couldn't find in my records where I had high homocysteine levels so she is testing me for that. BUT, I am already on Neevo and baby aspiring which is what the remedy for that would be anyway. I just wonder why my last doc said that if it wasn't in the test results? Or maybe it was on some results this doctor didn't see? Needless to say, I really do feel like I am in good hands! God is watching over me.

congrats to all the new bfps!!

amos - thats great news, got everything crossed for ur bean! x

Thankyou! So excited, keeping everything crossed! I'm due a year to the day that we lost bubs, 2nd May which is really strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->