TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Amos that is fantastic news. At least they are being proactive in trying to do everything possible for this pregnancy!

OMG!!! I just got back from my appt and my beta levels have more than doubled!!!! I am just so excited right now I can't even type!!! I know there's no guarantee or anything, but TODAY I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!

Glad to hear the great news you have and that they doctors are being helpful.

Please can you update me on the front page. I got my BFP today!

Congratulations!

Amos that's great news Hun x
Meow congrats

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Amos, fabulous news!
Congratulations too, Meow xx

Big kisses to Lizzie - I'm so sorry darling. Are docs investigating? xxx

Congrats again, Sis! :hugs:

Congrats, meow! I'll update you now!

Congrats Meow!!!
My appointment went wonderful- I really LOVE that doctor!! She told me we are doing everything we can for this pregnancy. Also told me she couldn't find in my records where I had high homocysteine levels so she is testing me for that. BUT, I am already on Neevo and baby aspiring which is what the remedy for that would be anyway. I just wonder why my last doc said that if it wasn't in the test results? Or maybe it was on some results this doctor didn't see? Needless to say, I really do feel like I am in good hands! God is watching over me.

WOW! Such good news! Thin lining can kiss your pregnant ass! LOL

Woo hoo Amos, I'm soooooooooooooo happy for you, I have such good feelings about this bubba.xxxxx

HAHAHA Virginia!! :haha: That's right. The doc said today it could be thin BECAUSE I'M SO EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ladies, I have 6 healthy fertilized eggs!!! I am thrilled, as 6/7 fertilization rate is great! My transfer is tentatively scheduled for Saturday morning (given they keep growing). FX I have 2 blasties to transfer. I have acupuncture scheduled for just before and right after, so hoping that helps calm my uterus. I can call on Thursday to see how they're doing.

Congrats Amos. That's fantastic news. xx

Also, congrats to Meow!

Bizy! Yay!, how exciting. Good luck. Come on babies!

As for me, my OBGYN's office called today to say that the last blood draw showed that I'm under 1 for m HCG, so we don't have to test anymore. I'm glad, but it's kinda sad too. I didn't even get to be pregnant long, but I'm trying to see things in a more positive light.

Well, my good mood didn't last long....I have been cramping all night and now I am spotting. WHY WHY WHY

Woohoo Bizy! Cheering on those eggies! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->