TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Wow, Jen! Awesome! :hugs:

Maybe its just beanie getting snuggled in, Sis! Don't give up yet! :hugs:

I'm both happy and sad for you, Heather! You'll get a good, sticky one next time! :hugs:

Well, my good mood didn't last long....I have been cramping all night and now I am spotting. WHY WHY WHY

Hey Amos, I Started Progesterone right at 4 weeks and had spotting and cramping on several occasions, which was caused by the Progesterone and the increase in lining and Growing Bean! It Drove me Nuts I was So Scared!!
(I hated going pee cause i was scared to find new spotting, I know its awful to say but I just felt after 3 losses it wasn't gonna happen) BOY WAS I WRONG!!!! Hang IN There And Stay Positive!!! And with doubling HCG levels :happydance: I Definitely Think that is a great sign!!:hugs:

Sorry ladies...guess I had a bit of a premature panic. I expected this morning to wake up to more spotting or even something heavier and nothing. I just have never had spotting that didn't lead to something bad. I go for more beta levels today. Please throw some sticky vibes my way if you don't mind.

A million sticky vibes for you Amos....maybe it is just getting comfy in there....getting the furniture just how it wants it.....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay Bizy - it's so exciting!!!

Amos - throwing all the stickyness i can find at your beanie xxxxx

A million sticky vibes for you Amos....maybe it is just getting comfy in there....getting the furniture just how it wants it.....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lol, that's what DH says to me ... "Just Cletus the Fetus moving his furniture to where he wants it" ;)

Sticky dust by the bucketful, Sis! :hugs:

:rofl: @ Cletus the Fetus!!!

Sis- are you up early or have you not gone to bed???

I haven't gone to bed! :shy: Oops! I started playing Sims 3... and time just... disappeared! LOL

So, I'm concerned. My left ovary has been a bitch all day and all night. Worried that I've failed miserably at not trying! :wacko:

Well, if you failed not trying, that would be ok right? Worst thing that could happen is you will get pregnant and have a baby!!!!
I went to sleep at midnight and woke up at 230....I thought pg women are supposed to be tired???

Amos, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it's like Deb said, cletus the fetus is getting all situated!
Bizy, that is fantastic news on the embies! I can't wait to see what they say on Thursday!
:hugs: to all my TTCAL girls! Congrats to all the new :bfp:

Well ladies, I have 6 healthy fertilized eggs!!! I am thrilled, as 6/7 fertilization rate is great! My transfer is tentatively scheduled for Saturday morning (given they keep growing). FX I have 2 blasties to transfer. I have acupuncture scheduled for just before and right after, so hoping that helps calm my uterus. I can call on Thursday to see how they're doing.

Congrats Amos. That's fantastic news. xx

Also, congrats to Meow!

That's great news. Here is hoping for at least 2 blasties

Amos, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it's like Deb said, cletus the fetus is getting all situated!
Bizy, that is fantastic news on the embies! I can't wait to see what they say on Thursday!
:hugs: to all my TTCAL girls! Congrats to all the new :bfp:

I've not seen you in a while hun. Congrats on the new grandson and another baby on the way. HOw exciting xxx

Well ladies I am off for my bloodwork. Not hopeful though because I am cramping and spotting again :(

Keeping my xFingers Crossedx for you Amos and sending lots of sticky vibes your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->