TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi Zippy, hi cjsg, welcome. Sorry you've both had losses. You've joined a great thread.
Fairy. xx

Thanks, I thought this thread might give me a bit of hope xx

Sorry, Sequeena! :hugs: Good luck!!!

Lawa - I totally understand, and I think its the right decision! :hugs:

I'll get you added, Zippy! Sorry for your losses, sweetie! :hugs:

Hey Meg, can't see myself on the list. One m/c on Aug 15th 2010. Looking fwd to the day when i post my BFP date!
Fairybabe xx

Lawa- I think you are making the right decision. Good luck!!! xo

Amos- Hopefully it's just one of those unexplained mysteries of pregnancy. I am feeling you have a sticky one in there! xo

Sequeena- :hugs: Sorry you are having to go through this again.....

Lot's of x's and o's to all our girls here. AND tons of baby dust!!! I am still dealing with the wretched AF. 2nd one since my MC as we haven't been trying... but man oh man, she's got me bad. Bloating, cravings, all over yuckiness I might as well be pregnant! LOL Bring on next week!

Hi Megg, just wanted to let you know the dates for me.

BFP 24th March 2010 :angel: 28th March 2010

BFP 23rd May 2010 :angel: 23rd June 2010

I love this thread, its so great to see the BFP list go up! :hugs:

Thanks Megg :kiss:

Well ladies.

I have had the test done the Professor didnt see any signs of pregnancy so we shall see if it turns chemical.

But the good news. I will be on one of two trials. One is for NKcells if I haven't got these I will be entering a progesterone trial.

I had a womb lining sample taken it wasn't pleasant but it is done now. I have some spotting but that is to be expected so fingers crossed for me ladies.

My 25th in 4 weeks I so dont want to be able to drink!

Lawa,
Hope its just to early to tell. FXX for you. Either way at least u will know if you have the NK cells or not. I believe MrsJD had this same procedure done in early pg and didnt know she was pregnant until after and now her little girl is here and doing wonderful. Big Hugs.

Thanks hun just had a lookie at her post givin me so much PMA

Oh my dates for you Megg.

:bfp: 9th June 2009 :angel: 11th June 2009
:bfp: 29th July 2010 :angel: 30th June 2010

Lawa, good luck with all your tests and whatever other procedures you need to go through! And congratulations for the :bfp:!!!!!!

Sequeena, I hope your doctors are going to start getting aggressive for you on Monday!

Zippy, Fairy, and CJ, so sorry for your losses. These are some amazing women on this thread!

Lucy, FX'd for you for this cycle!!!!!

Hey all sorry i have been a bit AWOL been finding this site hard recently so have been having a break from TTC and anything to do with babies.

Huge congrates to all the :bfp:'s though i'm sure i will pick myself up again and be back soon x

:dance: Amos so happy you heard a HB my fingers are crossed this is a lucky sticky bean for you who likes to play with you xxxx

I'm not around much these days with the new job... I'm sorry girls! I'm neglecting you all! :hugs: I'm updating now though!!! Love all around!

Thanks Dietrad, hope everything is is good with your little bean. Well fertility friend changed my Ov from day 23 to day 25, by pure luck we did bd on day 23, so I am hoping that was enough, if not it's OPK's for me next cycle, I can't be doing with all this guessing when I will ov!!!
:dust:for everyone in september!!! :hugs:

Lucy- i SO hope you caught the eggy and spermie!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Sis- I know the feeling about not being around anymore. I feel like I am missing out on my favorite thing- being on bnb!!! Just know that I am still here in spirit when I'm not actually online!!! Love all you ladies!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lucy- i SO hope you caught the eggy and spermie!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Sis- I know the feeling about not being around anymore. I feel like I am missing out on my favorite thing- being on bnb!!! Just know that I am still here in spirit when I'm not actually online!!! Love all you ladies!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Its killing me!!! :( I hope all is okay with you and my niece/nephew? I miss you, Sis! Love you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->