TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well, I think me and tweetie are ok. I will find out for sure on Monday, but I have been constantly a little bit nauseas unless I am eating. I am hoping it's baby related and I can finally say I have a symptom LOL
I read the other day and didn't have tim to comment, but I'm glad they bypassed your training and sent you straight to work!
Work+Baby don't forget!!!!

I am so happy things are ok with you and tweetie Amos, it's really wonderful!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Lucy :hugs: I'm still negative nancy though when it comes to my scan Monday. My mom wants to go with me, since she has never gotten to see a heartbeat either, but I just know it will not be good Monday. I guess I will be like this before every scan. I don't know how you ladies put up with me whining so much!!

Well, I think me and tweetie are ok. I will find out for sure on Monday, but I have been constantly a little bit nauseas unless I am eating. I am hoping it's baby related and I can finally say I have a symptom LOL
I read the other day and didn't have tim to comment, but I'm glad they bypassed your training and sent you straight to work!
Work+Baby don't forget!!!!

A symptom is good! LOL I'm kind of glad they bypassed the training too! It was sort of wasted on me. Work+Baby... Work+Baby... Work+Baby... Trying to remember! LOL

Thanks Lucy :hugs: I'm still negative nancy though when it comes to my scan Monday. My mom wants to go with me, since she has never gotten to see a heartbeat either, but I just know it will not be good Monday. I guess I will be like this before every scan. I don't know how you ladies put up with me whining so much!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: I burst into tears when I read that... Sometimes you manage to find something about your life that I never realized about mine. Let her go with you. I'm sure she'll get to see that tiny beating heart! This is it! No more doubting this baby!!! :hugs:

I think you will be like that for a while babe, but hopefully as time goes on you will gain confidence......with each scan you will believe a little more...and you have symptoms now, that is SUCH a good sign. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey hun - can you put me down for my :bfp: please :hugs:

congratulations on your bfp wishing you a happy healthy 9 months :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"