TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Fantastic Amos!! What a nice way to start my day here in the UK by reading such good news!!!

Fairy xx

Sorry ladies...I have been at my job all day and I can't get to the internet there YET!
You wont' believe it, but I got to see a HEARTBEAT today!!!! I was so shocked because yet again I was bleeding all day before the scan. I am just still shocked and amazed this little one is still here!!!!

So pleased for u :happydance::happydance::happydance:

great news amos, maybe the bleeding is just coming from your cervix cells i had the same when i had my little boy tyler it happened at 16 weeks and 34 weeks pregnant and there was a lot of blood then and my friend had full blown periods for the first 3 months of her pregnancy and she has a lovely 3 year old out of it it could be many things so hope your relaxing a little bit hunni xxxxx

Great new amos so pleased - what a stressful time! Least u can rest assured :thumup:

Thats great news Amos :)

I havent really been visiting much because I was getting really down about the TTC journey, August 2nd was the twins due date so has been a really hard cycle... BUT to my amazement we have just had our BFP, Its still really early but 5 months after our loss we are over the moon but very Scared!

x

OMG Amos!!! Huge hugs and Gratz chickadee!!!!!

So chuffed for ya

I havent really been visiting much because I was getting really down about the TTC journey, August 2nd was the twins due date so has been a really hard cycle... BUT to my amazement we have just had our BFP, Its still really early but 5 months after our loss we are over the moon but very Scared!

x

That's great, Lindy! :hugs: CONGRATS!!! :)

GO AMOS!!! well done matey!!! :happydance: xx

Congrats Lindyloo!!!:happydance: xx

x

Congratulations!

Lindy, congratulations on the :bfp:!!!! Sorry about your previous losses though, it's hard not to be scared but just concentrate on the blessing you have now!

Congrats Amos that is awesome news!!!

Lindy- Congrats hun FXX for you.

Amos my god hun fantastic loads of love xx

Well my own news..

I have ben accepted on a trial to look at NK cells by Prof Siobhan Quenby and they got me in tomorrow to take a sample of my endometriem now the problem.

I received the letter at 2 DPO but it says use barrier methods the month befpre as it has a very slight chance of causing a mc.

Well I am 9dpo and mid afternoon did a clear blue (not a digi) guess what ladies?

Yup thats it a BFP. Never got one this early I think I implanted about 6 DPO no spotting.

But what do I do i want the test to make sure I don't need the steroids. But what happens if this is my time and this does cause a MC?

I feel so guilty its mine and my OH 4 year anniversary this weekend WTF do i do?

Oh wow Lawa congrats!! I think all you can do is talk to the doctors and see what they say. You said it's a very slight chance... I don't know... you have to weigh the risk vs. the gain.

:hugs: good luck!

Congrats! Lindyloo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back