TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I called my FS today and said we'd decided on injectables with IUI! Kevin's having a sperm analysis on Tuesday... and we start on my CD1, so long as I'm not pregnant now... which I really don't think I am. Pertinent countdowns in siggy now! I could be preggo in about a month!!! I'm so nervous and excited!

:happydance: So exciting!!! fx'd for you!!!

Hi girls! I have been away, so wasn't able to keep up with you this weekend. Hope all is well.

I had my blood test today and I am pregnant! :cloud9:
My beta was 145, progesterone was 272. I am thrilled, but cautious. Praying my level goes up on Wednesday.

WOW YAY!!!! :headspin: That's fantastic news!!!!

I called my FS today and said we'd decided on injectables with IUI! Kevin's having a sperm analysis on Tuesday... and we start on my CD1, so long as I'm not pregnant now... which I really don't think I am. Pertinent countdowns in siggy now! I could be preggo in about a month!!! I'm so nervous and excited!

Hope test goe's well and really hope this is your month for your bfp

Good luck hun... although I am secretly hoping it won't come to any of that for you!

yaye more bfps!! congrats girls! and yayeee Megg!!!!!

Hi girls! I have been away, so wasn't able to keep up with you this weekend. Hope all is well.

My beta was 145, progesterone was 272. I am thrilled, but cautious. Praying my level goes up on Wednesday.

:wohoo: Congratulations BizyBee, so happy for you :happydance:

Fx'd for you Megg :hugs:

Thanks girls! :hugs:

Congrats again, Jen! I might have added you! :blush:

congratulation wishing you a happy healthy 9 months :happydance:

How exciting Megg, its great to see things moving forward for you hun :happydance: xx

BIZY!! I had a good feeling for you!! Congratulations!!! :happydance:

JEN!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Sis- I didn't have a chance to really respond to you today- I am so excited for you and IUI!!! Can you believe it's going to happen so soon?? Remember the day you were lamenting about going to the FS because you were scared you wouldn't like him??? YAY!!!!

Reversal- I hope things hurry up and progress for you. I know how it is waiting on that test to go negative.

My story for the day- got to see the little heartbeat again :happydance::happydance: Even better, my Mom was there with me and just grabbed my hand and held it when she saw the little flickering on the screen. Some people know, but I am adopted. So this was a HUGE deal for my Mom to get to see a little life beating inside me. :cry: I'm crying as I type this.

Lucy- how you doing hunni??

I know I'm forgetting some updates, so I will have to go and read again now!!

Amos! I was just coming on here to say "Ok who the heck has heard from Amos!" and here ya are!

Bizy - YAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO

Megg - You could be BFP in a month...holy crap that is pretty exciting!

Yeah- this work thing sucks. I can't get home quick enough to get on BNB LOL

Thanks girls! I'm so happy. :cloud9:

Megg, that's great news about the iui! Hope to see you bfp really soon.

Amos, made me teary with that post. So happy your mom saw it too.

Congrats Bizy! :happydance:

That's fantastic news Amos, so pleased....how amazing! :flower::dance:

I am 5dpo so going crazy as you can imagine, I have pmt symptoms now so who knows? :shrug:

Megg fxed for your BFP REALLY soon!! :hugs:

Thank you so much girls! Your support has meant so much to me!!! :hugs: I promise not to desert you even if I do get a BFP soon! :hugs:

JEN!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Sis- I didn't have a chance to really respond to you today- I am so excited for you and IUI!!! Can you believe it's going to happen so soon?? Remember the day you were lamenting about going to the FS because you were scared you wouldn't like him??? YAY!!!!

Reversal- I hope things hurry up and progress for you. I know how it is waiting on that test to go negative.

My story for the day- got to see the little heartbeat again :happydance::happydance: Even better, my Mom was there with me and just grabbed my hand and held it when she saw the little flickering on the screen. Some people know, but I am adopted. So this was a HUGE deal for my Mom to get to see a little life beating inside me. :cry: I'm crying as I type this.

Lucy- how you doing hunni??

I know I'm forgetting some updates, so I will have to go and read again now!!

Aww @ your mom! Did she cry? Reading it made me want to cry!!! I'm so happy! I have a little niece/nephew growing in there! :cloud9:

I know! SOOOOO soon! In fact, I'm spotting... So, I'm skipping the progesterone cream today and hoping AF shows! Could you imagine? I might be on my first IUI cycle within a couple of days!!!

I'm sure she wanted to too! :hugs: Are you believing now? You better say yes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->