TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi Nicole,
Sorry for your loss. Sending you some hugs. And welcome to the thread. Lots of support on here!
Fairybabe xx

hello please add me

i lost my child on the 12th of June gave birth to a baby girl and she died an hour later 26 weeks and a half preg im trying for a baby for Stepemeber i cant spell sorry

Don't worry about your spelling. So sorry for your loss :hugs: Hope your stay here is short and sweet x

BizyBee That's brilliant news!! I am so so pleased for you, after everything you've been through! Hope your levels are rising hun xx

sorry lawa hope this month is your month for a sticky bean :hugs:

sorry for your loss nicole :hugs:

I had my first day back at work after 3 weeks and it wasn't as bad as I thought everyone was very tactfull and i'm so pleased its another step to getting back to normal.
hope you's have all had a good day

Thanks girls.

Welcome Nicole. Sorry for your loss. xx

Reversal, glad your first day back wasn't bad!

hello please add me

i lost my child on the 12th of June gave birth to a baby girl and she died an hour later 26 weeks and a half preg im trying for a baby for Stepemeber i cant spell sorry

So sorry for your loss :hug:

Nicole sorry for your loss, how awful. FXed for your BFP and healthy baby SOON.
:hugs::dust::dust::dust:

So very sorry for your loss Nicole! I hope that you can have a bfp soon and get to keep your beautiful baby! Trust me when I say that your angel will always be with you.x

Very sorry for all that you have been through Nicole.

Megg-So excited for you and IUI. I just know that a month from now I am going to see you BFP announcement!

Bizy-OMG! Can't wait to hear if you've got one or two beans growing in there! Hoping all goes well for you tomorrow.

AFM-Can't believe I am almost 3 months already! It has been a stressful three months and I have been paranoid a lot, but I am grateful everyday. I have a scan on Friday and assuming all goes well, I think I will start telling more people at work, etc.

Here's to hoping everyone gets their sticky BFP soon!

Yay, Heather! :hugs:

So sorry for the new losses! :cry:

Thanks for the well wishes on the IUI! I can't wait!!!

I'm updating now... I'm sorry I'm not around much... Work sucks the life out of me.

Okay... Spotting for the 2nd night in a row. Test was BFN this AM with FMU. AF hasn't been showing well on her own, but this is the first natural cycle I've had in a while. I have a few scenarios, and I don't know what to do.

1. Wait to see if the spotting turns into AF > It does (soon) > IUI cycle starts sooner
2. Take Provera > AF shows ~10-11 days from now > IUI cycle starts then
3. Wait to see if the spotting turns into AF > It doesn't > IUI cycle starts later

Obviously, I prefer #1.... but I have no guarantees! What do I do?

I think if it were me, I'd go for #1, although my cycles are pretty regular (except for a few months after this last M/C)

Mine aren't necessarily regular... I don't know if she'll show or not. I have no reason to believe she will, but I don't have any reason to believe she won't either. I mean... I had heavy spotting (at a stretch) for a few days which was considered my AF that time. But, I don't know if it really counted. I'm so confused.

can you split the difference and wait just a day or two and THEN proceed with provera or something else? Maybe the spotting is just an AF precursor (hopefully). A day or two shouldn't make that much difference, right? Why take the provera and HAVE to wait that long if there is a possibility of getting it sooner? Of course, I've no experience with provera either. Shows you what I know :blush:

man, i've been thinking about fertility and clomid since my doctor's appt yesterday. Babies on the brain. Yikes.

Yeah, Heather... I think that's the best idea. I guess I'll wait till Friday and then see what happens! Thanks!

i've missed quite a lot!!!! yeahhhhh for amos glad things are going well, and congrats to all the new bfp's and sorry to all the girls with recent losses xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies hope we are all well?

AF arrived this morning in full flow but the good news is my cycles seem to be back to normal 32 days with a 14 day luetal phase so we have some positives.

:wave: Morning All!!
Huge congrats to Amos! Your mum must be sooo proud!:hugs:

Megg....good luck for your IUI. I feel a huge BFP comin your way hunni!!:thumbup:

Lawa:hugs: Great positivity hunni.
Nicole:hugs: Here's to a speedy BFP for you!

Heather..good luck with the clomid mix!!!:thumbup:

Bizy....WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!:happydance: Keep those numbers climbing!!

AFM... My GP has written to me stating that as I am over 37 and have kids, the NHS will do NOTHING to help me atall. :cry:
My only option is to go private! Initial consult = £250. Clomid cycle = £875!

Soooo....last night I ordered some Clomid from safemeds. I read a load of forums where people had good experiences with them, so this is my last hope.
I know alot of people will say "don't do it unregulated", but I can't afford to go private so the stupid NHS has forced my hand.:growlmad:

Sorry for the ME post!!!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->