TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi Megg

I'd love to be part of this. I had loss # 1 in October due to ectopic. Hopefully :bfp: by the end of this month ..... symptoms looking hopeful!

Hope you are well btw. Jo xx

I'm as well as I can possibly be at this juncture! FX'd for your :bfp: in the next week! Very exciting! Someone has to be the first, why not you? At 23dpo, I'd think it should be me... lol... but something tells me it's not! :rofl: Adding you now!

I had a MC in October 09, and a chemical in December 09, duno if that counts as one or 2......... :shrug: I did think I was preg for a few small hours tho

Oooo games to play, me likey!:happydance: Im due for another bfp this cycle so watch out ladies!:haha: MC was 8th December, funny I cant remember the date I married my ex but I remember the date of my mc! :rofl: Must have been more important hey!:haha: Two losses, sticky bfp on the way!!!!!:happydance:

Had #1 MC Jan 17th and am desperate to start trying again!!

What a great idea. My loss was Jan 2010, fingers crossed we'll start seeing BFP soon x

Hi Megg, great idea by the way. My mc was Nov 2009. xxx

I had a mc in Dec 09 - TTC now - please can you add me hx

Great Thread thanks for already putting me on the list. Shall be testing around 16th Feb if Af not here before.

Sorry for all your losses, fingers crossed for the whole list to turn to bfp's in the near future xx

Lizzie - I haven't been adding in chemicals because it seems like most of the people who posted number of losses weren't counting them in their official number. I'd be more than willing to put your chemical as your most recent loss and give you a 2 if you like... it's up to you.

List is all updated! Can't wait for our first new :bfp:!

*cough* MEGAN!! Ruby-roo, 15th December 09. :flower:

can't believe I've only just found TTCAL... I was a bit *ahem* busy last night :rofl:

Hi Megg

I'm one MMC in Nov 09 if you can add me please.

Thanks x

I was just waiting for you gals to get here, Tulip and Deb! Impatiently at that! LOL Happy to add you to the list.. you too truly_blessed!

Lol, i am so slow i didn't realise it was open!! But I'm here, with bells on!

CD2 - yaaaaawn

i got a faint two lines thursday :shrug: but not tested since.. but im 80% sure it was evap.. i really hate that!! gets your hopes up for nothing lol... god we can send ppl to the moon but we cant tell when a woman is pregnant sooner!! lol.. we ssud have some sort of test which tells u right after conception :rofl: cuz the 2ww is too hard

Hi hun
My mmc was 12th Nov , and im hoping for a valentines BFP x x x x

I put the wrong year for my miscarriage, it was December 2009 not 2008! Also I got a :bfp: today! I'm still in shock was wondering why AF didn't arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->