TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hey Megg. Mine were Sept 09 and Nov 09. Still waiting on that elusive bfp!

hi megg...im new to this site and am just getting the hang off things..wouls it be ok to add me?? i miscarried 30th dec 09 and am hoping to concieve again asap!! thank u :) :):flower:

Or course it's okay to join us! Adding you both!

babyhopes - I chart... We'll get you through it and show you what to look for! :)

Oooooh yes I love a bit of chartstalking, me!

Maybe we should have a thread all about chart stalking other TTCALers! Hmmm... *thinks of starting one*

oooooooh yeah it'd be good to have all my favourite charts recorded in one thread :D

I had my miscarriage last weekend... and am hoping to conceive again very soon. Hope to be posting here again soon with a sticky BFP this time.

Adding you both now! :)

Also, the chart stalking thread is up for anyone who was interested and didn't see!

Awesome job on this thread Megg, keep it up :D

Thanks, honey! :) Hoping to add a ton of new :bfp:s soon!

hi i would love to be added to this :)

i have had 4 M/C over the past 14 months ish....

and i want my sticky one THIS MONTH!!!!! or i will stamp my feet and screem untill i get it :p

I'll certainly add you mika... When was your most recent loss (so I can add the date)?

I'm on board for that! :)

Thanks, mika! :hugs: Sorry, honey! Your weren't much before me... just a week! :(

This thread is fab :thumbup: I am pretty dopey though was thinking wow there is another Tasha with 4 miscarriages and a stillbirth etc :dohh::haha::haha:

I have had losses in 07, 08, 09. Can you put May 07 as my loss please? I know it isnt my most recent but it is Honey, hope thats not a pain?

I am on CD 15, so about a third of the way through my cycle.

Congrats to the first bfp and :hugs: to the girls who AF has got.

Sticky baby dust to you all x

Hi sweetie can you add me please too! My most recent loss was in April 09 with Jessica. I am cd30/35 and 8/9dpo. Heres hoping that list is full up with our bfps soon! x

Hey hun didnt put all my details in that will teach me for not reading properly. my nickname is babytots and I have had 3 losses in total my 2 before Jessica were may 08 and july 08. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->