TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

OMG scarlett!!! That's fan-freakin-tastic! So excited! I will fix the year and add you as our first post-loss :bfp:!!! I'm about to jump outta my skin I'm so happy here! :happydance:

Edit: Updated! I have to admit... that was exciting! :D

yayyyy congrats :happydance: :hugs:

well af showed for me.. so onto a fresh cycle... im charting this cycle... for the first time.. so still new to it lol

Forgot to put that was my 2nd one, I am going to go post my story now also

Woo hoo! Congrats Scarlett!!! So incredibly happy for you xxxxx

Adding everyone now! Glad to see you, TB... Well, as glad as I can be to see anyone in this section! :hugs:

Hi Meg, great idea! Only just found the thread, duh!

My loss was ectopic in October 2009.

Can't wait to see all those flashy BFPs at the side of our names!
x

congratulations scarlett whoop whoop!!!!! first bfp and many more to come, 2ww for me now f'xd for us all xxxxx

I went ahead and edited the order a bit. I didn't go by the exact date of loss... but I did put it in order by month... All of Oct together, Nov, Dec, Jan, etc. The order of the names within those months was completely random. It wasn't as easy to sort them as I expected to begin with... So, the names went in where I managed to click and paste. I just needed to see some order... the whole June, March, December, May, January thing was driving me mad!

I can't wait for all those bfp's to be flashing next to a date!!!! X

Hey hun can I be added please?

Had a MMC in January and were TTC without waiting for AF. Looking forward to see some BFP's in this thread xx

Of course! Adding you now! Good luck! :hugs:

i feel good about the start of this next cycle :happydance:
does anyone else chart?? im gonna chart this cycle.. not sure what to look for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"