TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

aw, thanks girls! :hugs: I am feeling a little better this morning, I think it was just the shock of finding out and that every woman who is close to me (except my mum!!!) are all going to have their babies around me but I wont have mine...
my last edd is coming up on the 16th and I think I'm just a bit over sensitive at the min!x

Amos chick... stop that thinking bad stuff Immeadiatly!!!! Otherwise I will be forced to fly to Alabama and give you a huge hug... and you don't want that I can tell you!!! I won't be online after today cos of my damn move... but I don't want ya to think I am not thinking of you...

Meggy Moo.... hooray for IUI... my best friend concieved her son with that and now he is 18 months old!!

Bizy... what is the news with you hun?...

Huge Gratz to all new BFPS!!!

aw, thanks girls! :hugs: I am feeling a little better this morning, I think it was just the shock of finding out and that every woman who is close to me (except my mum!!!) are all going to have their babies around me but I wont have mine...
my last edd is coming up on the 16th and I think I'm just a bit over sensitive at the min!x

I can completely relate..... I was due Feb 10 my best friend is due Feb2 my cousin is due Jan 23 my other friend is due Mar 1 ........ And all I have are the memories and what if's....... I am thinking about going against doctors orders and trying right away but I am so afraid that she might be right about it making me a higher risk for another loss.........:shrug:

TTCstill, it's so hard to know what to do isn't it? It seems diff docs say diff things to people... i was told wait for one period then ttc, she didn't say it was for any health reason, and i got the impression it was so any pregnancy could be accurately dated. Other girls i talk to on BnB say their docs say to get ttc as soon as they feel ready to, even if that's before a first AF. And i have heard of a number of women getting preggers and having perfectly fine healthy pregs and babies who conceive immmediately, before a period. AGH!!! Oh for some consistency!!!

Still waiting to Ov. 24 days since start of mc. YAWN.

Fairy xx

I think I will start charting again tomorrow and just get busy trying....... I want to give my husband a child of his own before it is a health risk for me and I am already 34

I'm already 34 too!!! Yep, am using opks and we are certainly not preventing! Am sooo conscious of the age thing. Good luck to you TTCstill! Fairy xx

Hey girls, its aweful seeing people down. This is so crappy isnt it. And to join the clan I am mega confused cause I did ov (first month after mc) but I cant pinpoint when because my opks were coming up since last monday. They got darker until saturday! Then negative sunday and monday. BD on all the right days. Today I have had a temp dip along with some sharp stabbing pains in right side, and slight burning sensation across abdomen. My temp has been around 98.6-98.9 and today its 98.1. Is it possible I am implanting? When I have been pregnant before my temp dip has always been around 4-5 days before af at the earliest.

Oh and I am coming up 33 on the 17th...my husband is a lot younger than me and I want more than anything to be able to give him children.

:hugs: to everyone

I can completely relate..... I was due Feb 10 my best friend is due Feb2 my cousin is due Jan 23 my other friend is due Mar 1 ........ And all I have are the memories and what if's....... I am thinking about going against doctors orders and trying right away but I am so afraid that she might be right about it making me a higher risk for another loss.........:shrug:

Aw...I dnt know hun! At the end of the day you need to do what your heart tells you to. :hugs:

Hi girls, hope all is well. I miss you! xo
Sorry I've sort of been MIA. I was preparing for my first day of school (which went well) and trying to keep my mind off of things.

Here's my update. I copied from my journal...

I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow morning. OH is going with me, thankfully. I decided to test just to see what my line was like and rule out a chemical. It was much darker than the control, so I know my level has gone up. Just not sure by how much. I am praying they see something in my uterus, not my tube. Obviously, if it's in my tube I will have to get it taken care of. If there's a sac in my uterus though, I am going to push to continue taking meds and see what happens. I know chances are slim if my hcg is still rising so slowly, but I don't want to give up just yet. There's a chance, however small, that things may turn out ok. The scary part will be if they don't see anything (which is likely, as it will still be early - 5w2d - and hcg typically has to be between 1,000-2,000 to show up on ultrasound). Then, I'm not sure what they'll say. There's a chance it could be in my tube and they can't see it yet. If I push to continue meds and I wait too long, I may have it rupture. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. I am praying and hoping, but remaining realistic. I need a miracle. [-o<

Attachments

• IMG_6394small.jpg
    IMG_6394small.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi girls, hope all is well. I miss you! xo
Sorry I've sort of been MIA. I was preparing for my first day of school (which went well) and trying to keep my mind off of things.

Here's my update. I copied from my journal...

I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow morning. OH is going with me, thankfully. I decided to test just to see what my line was like and rule out a chemical. It was much darker than the control, so I know my level has gone up. Just not sure by how much. I am praying they see something in my uterus, not my tube. Obviously, if it's in my tube I will have to get it taken care of. If there's a sac in my uterus though, I am going to push to continue taking meds and see what happens. I know chances are slim if my hcg is still rising so slowly, but I don't want to give up just yet. There's a chance, however small, that things may turn out ok. The scary part will be if they don't see anything (which is likely, as it will still be early - 5w2d - and hcg typically has to be between 1,000-2,000 to show up on ultrasound). Then, I'm not sure what they'll say. There's a chance it could be in my tube and they can't see it yet. If I push to continue meds and I wait too long, I may have it rupture. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. I am praying and hoping, but remaining realistic. I need a miracle. [-o<

Ah bless you hunni :hugs: I'm thinking of you! A few girls have doc / hos appointments tomorrow. I really hope it goes ok and it isnt a pregnancy that wont be able to continue.

Please let us know how you get on! I am doing my pub licence tomorrow with dh but will check in later tomorrow.

Miracles do happen...and maybe you dont need a miracle. Maybe you have it already ;-)

good luck for today bizy keeping my fingers crossed all day for you xxx

Hang in there Bizy!!!

Ugh....First cycle trying after MC and the wicked witch stopped by to greet me last night while I slept.

Onto the next cycle.

Tryforbaby2 sorry the stupid witch showed. Fingers crossed this month will be your month!

Bizy....hoping and praying for you.

Fairyxx

Jan gave me the go-ahead to update since she has to go to work.

Text #1: So far things look ok! I have a tiny sac in my uterus, which is often difficult to see this early. There's still a chance that the other could be in my tube, but the prognosis is much better. I have to wait for my blood work to see if m levels went up. FX!

[I was all excited and asked when she'd know more.]

Text #2: I know. So happy. Will get blood results later. Have another scan next week. Do have signs of OHSS (fluid, large ovaries) which make it difficult to see ectopic. Just praying that's not that case!

Text #3: Glad I wore my "expect miracles" bracelet! :)

Thats wonderful news Megg!!!!! I am so happy for her. Lets hope the good news keeps coming for her and everyone else. :dust:

Looking good Bizy! Hope the bloods come back with lots of lovely HCG. Fairy xx

Glad things are looking good Jen. Send her our love and luck please Megg xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"