TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks girls. You are all so wonderful, I am getting teary. :hugs:

I got my beta and I am floored! Last week it was Mon:145, Wed:165, Thurs:171 (a great start but extremely slow rise, warned of possible ectopic). Today it was 1290!!! :dance:
My Dr. is pleased. I am still going to be a little cautious cause it's hard to accept it after going through this before, but I am staying positive and hoping for the best. I will have another scan next week and can't wait to see the progress. It has been quite a day for OH and I! :cloud9:

Thanks Megg for updating! You're the best. xo

:yipee: Jen so pleased thats a mega jump maybe bean(s) were just making sure their home for the next 8+ mths is ultra comfy and had interier designers in :rofl: xxxx

I got my beta and I am floored! Last week it was Mon:145, Wed:165, Thurs:171 (a great start but extremely slow rise, warned of possible ectopic). Today it was 1290!!! :dance:
My Dr. is pleased. I am still going to be a little cautious cause it's hard to accept it after going through this before, but I am staying positive and hoping for the best. I will have another scan next week and can't wait to see the progress. It has been quite a day for OH and I! :cloud9:

That is awesome news......... I am soooo happy for you!

I have decided that I am going to start charting tomorrow and get busy trying to get pregnant I am very scared but I want a bundle of Joy so bad!

Love the designers comment dawny.

Ttcstill, good luck with charting. xx

Amos, congrats on 8 weeks.

Thought you might like that hun :winkwink: bubba(s) must have excellent taste like their mum xxxx

Good luck, ttcstill! Loads of dust!!! :hugs:

Congrats again, Jen! :yipee:

Happy 8 Weeks, Sis! :wohoo:

Thanks....I have another scan tomorrow. Sis- I won't even say what you know I want to, so, hopefully I will update with some good news tomorrow.

I know! I can't wait to get your txt! I'll be sending you mine full of nonsense follicle info when I know... and you'll probably be heading into yours when I'm leaving mine! I wish you all the luck in the world! :hugs:

Good luck with your scan Amos and follie scan Megg. Hope they are looking good.

I know! I can't wait to get your txt! I'll be sending you mine full of nonsense follicle info when I know... and you'll probably be heading into yours when I'm leaving mine! I wish you all the luck in the world! :hugs:

It's not going to be nonsense follicle info- it's baby info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! :wohoo: That is so wonderful!!!

It's not going to be nonsense follicle info- it's baby info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no... Its nonsense follicle info! LOL I'll be like... I have x # of follies on the right measuring a, b, and c mm's! And, I have y # of follies on the left measuring d, e, and f mm's! I wish it was baby info! I hope that's how it ends eventually! YOU will be the one with BABY info! Mine is all about eggs!

Bizy that's soooo exciting!! Now i really am looking fwd to those next pics!!
Amos, 8 weeks!! Yay!
Stay in there sticky beans!!
Megg, good luck with the follicle scan! Hope there are lots of ripe ones ready to become beautiful babies.
TTCstill, good luck with the charting! Don't know if you've done it before or not, but if not, Tony Weschler's Taking Charge of Your Own Fertility is excellent.

AFM, finally showing signs of the big O!!! (Day 26)Yay! Sorry for TMI but CP is finally high, got a more hopeful looking OPK (expect it to go posiitve today) and so me and DH are very busy!! Praying for a sticky bean...

Fairybabe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->