TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats viginia lets see the rock :D

Pad dont worry hun :hugs: no offence taken wish I was though xxxx

I wish everyone waiting was :bfp: sending everyone some special https://i43.tinypic.com/2wcr68h.gif and to everyone in limbo :hugs: and good luck xxxx

Megg you should have slapped her, blamed it on ur hormones :rofl: I hate insensitive comments like the , even my OH said it last time, and almost got a slap!

It must hurt a lot from your OH. One of the Mums at the school said it was probably for the best that I lost Isabella. We were never given a reason why she just died but this woman said "there was probably something wrong with her and you wouldn't have wanted a disabled one would you".

Some people are just idiots.

Morning ladies I am a bit fed up this morning. Af has finishe now so on the way towards ovulation an d do you know what I am dreading it. I hats the whole I am going to have symptoms for two f in week son I am pregnant and have another chemical. Or the whole let's go for hcgs your numbers rant doubling. Go for a scan I'm sorry their is nothing their and all the shit of the doctors. That's all my life has been. Why is it so difficult.

My friend said to me the other day your history it tragic you are the most fertile person I know

O honey I know exactly how u feel, I've had chemicals one after the other for the past 4 months, it's soul destroying I know.
Actually got another bfp yesterday and really want to get excited but just daren't.
We'll get there one day xx

:dust:

Congratulations Vgib!!!

Lawa, sorry you are under this stress! I totally relate to that even down to the doctors. I mc angel number 6 last month, but I decided that I would carry on the fight and try this month if I ov, which I have :) But I am scared of going through the whole thing, symptom spotting, bfp, then negative or low bloods resulting in another mc. The things we do to get the bundle of joy that we get to know!

I hope everyone is doing ok. We're into september now so lets bring on some more :bfp: 's!!!! :dust:

Congrats Vgibs!! :happydance:

Congrats Lucy, good luck Hun!! :happydance:

:bfp: just now...oh my god, hope this one sticks!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm so pleased for you hun!!! I am hoping and praying for you that this little bean sticks!!!! I relate to your story soooo much!! :hugs:

Thanks! Hope you get your eggy this cycle! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Sticky one for you!!! :flower:

Thanks Megg, good luck on your adventure, hope you get your BFP soon!! :hugs:

OMG!! Congrats Lucy!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Virginia- show us the rock!! :thumbup:

Lawa- :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Been there...know how you feel

Vickie- I have said it before and I will say it again. People are idiots.

Sis- OMG- How exciting!!!!!! So glad they were painless :hugs:

How are you feeling? How's my lil niece/nephew? When do you see him/her again?

Its been so long since I have been in here... I see Amos and Deb have buns in the oven. Congrats ladies.

Congrats to all the others I have missed.

I'm feeling ok. Have myself convinced the nausea and sore boobs are only from the progesterone and that when I go for my ultrasound Thursday it will be bad news :( I don't have anymore bleeding, but I don't have any pulling or evidence that the baby is growing. Basically, I'm convinced it's going wrong again.
Sorry for the rant....just feeling down :cry:

Glad to see some more bfp's. Congrats ladies!

Thinking of you all ladies! xx

I'm feeling ok. Have myself convinced the nausea and sore boobs are only from the progesterone and that when I go for my ultrasound Thursday it will be bad news :( I don't have anymore bleeding, but I don't have any pulling or evidence that the baby is growing. Basically, I'm convinced it's going wrong again.
Sorry for the rant....just feeling down :cry:

You'll have to excuse me for thinking you're crazy! I'm sure everything is perfect! But, you feel whatever you need to until Thursday! I'll hold out hope for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->