TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well, you already know I'm crazy....so no big news there LOL

VGibs! Congrats on your engagement! THat's very exciting! Are you planning on a long engagement? I just got married back in July! Love weddings!!

Lucy, a happy and healthy 9 months to you! Let's hope for a lovely sticky bean.

Megg, yay for starting the injections!! And bonus that they don't hurt!

Still waiting for the eggy here...

Fairybabe xx

VGibs! Congrats on your engagement! THat's very exciting! Are you planning on a long engagement? I just got married back in July! Love weddings!!

Well I am thinking september 2012 but we have this baby to have and then we are building a house next summer so we have a lot on our plates! Plus I wanna loose some of this canadian bacon haha So the longer the better!

Well, you already know I'm crazy....so no big news there LOL

I cant believe you are almost 8 weeks already! When that ticker hits 9....well wowee we are all gonna hit the roof! haha

Ooh, how'd I miss the engagement? Congrats vgibs! Ring pics???

:flower: g'day ladies!

yesterday was fathers day here and I bought DH a bottle of scotch and a massive toblerone chocolate bar from our cat Figaro. Always pictured it a little different :wacko:

Anyhoo... Amos, thank you for the hope deposit! You're soooo groovy! Praying and sending lots of healthy sticky stay-put vibes for you and bub. i'm sorry i agree with megg, about being a little koo koo (can't say i blame you though) I think sore boobs and nausea are fantastic signs to be encouraged by. Thurs. can't come soon enough for you I bet. How's the new job? They being cool about Dr. appointments? they know about preg. yet?

Megg, I think it's fantastic that you gave the job a miss this time around. Sooo excited about your upcoming IUI. Thanks for sharing the journey with us and as always...keeping it real.

Congrats on your engagement and pg Vgibs! I left Canada for NZ 5 years ago and I still hanging onto the bacon, I guess now it's more about lamb chops! HA :rofl:

Congrats on pg. Deb greasby! :happydance:

Bizy - I am praying for your preg. hope you get to exhale a big breath of relief this week. Hope you had some fun at the wedding you attended this week-end.

AFM - I got a letter from my FS stating that although my AMH test sucked there'w no reason to believe that I won't still conceive naturally or assisted. Why bother running the poo test? It really spun me out! I' m waiting for lap surgery/dye studies, then onto IUI. I did something silly and experimented with prog. cream. I started on CD 16 and still waiting for AF now on CD 36. (Always a 27 - 29 day cycle and spot on 14 day luteal phase in the past) Defo. not pg. POAS several times and can't even imagine up another pink line so...now i am slowly weaning myself off the cream.

Have a special week everyone! xo

:flower: g'day ladies!

yesterday was fathers day here and I bought DH a bottle of scotch and a massive toblerone chocolate bar from our cat Figaro. Always pictured it a little different :wacko:

Anyhoo... Amos, thank you for the hope deposit! You're soooo groovy! Praying and sending lots of healthy sticky stay-put vibes for you and bub. i'm sorry i agree with megg, about being a little koo koo (can't say i blame you though) I think sore boobs and nausea are fantastic signs to be encouraged by. Thurs. can't come soon enough for you I bet. How's the new job? They being cool about Dr. appointments? they know about preg. yet?

Megg, I think it's fantastic that you gave the job a miss this time around. Sooo excited about your upcoming IUI. Thanks for sharing the journey with us and as always...keeping it real.

Congrats on your engagement and pg Vgibs! I left Canada for NZ 5 years ago and I still hanging onto the bacon, I guess now it's more about lamb chops! HA :rofl:

Congrats on pg. Deb greasby! :happydance:

Bizy - I am praying for your preg. hope you get to exhale a big breath of relief this week. Hope you had some fun at the wedding you attended this week-end.

AFM - I got a letter from my FS stating that although my AMH test sucked there'w no reason to believe that I won't still conceive naturally or assisted. Why bother running the poo test? It really spun me out! I' m waiting for lap surgery/dye studies, then onto IUI. I did something silly and experimented with prog. cream. I started on CD 16 and still waiting for AF now on CD 36. (Always a 27 - 29 day cycle and spot on 14 day luteal phase in the past) Defo. not pg. POAS several times and can't even imagine up another pink line so...now i am slowly weaning myself off the cream.

Have a special week everyone! xo

Weaning yourself off the cream could prevent a bleed! You need to stop taking it all at once to initiate the bleed! :hugs: Good luck with the tests and IUI!

I am gutted! Just found out that one of my best friends is pregnant.

Since the mc in sept last year, my closest friend in work got pregnant, and had a lovely little girl a couple of weeks ago, my sons best friends mum, is now 34 weeks, my sister (who never wanted another child) is now 16 weeks and now my best friend is 10 weeks.

I knew she was going to announce this soon simply because she was the only other person that i was dreading to hear was having a baby.

I feel so horrible for feeling that, but I really really want my baby. why cant my body let me have what I want for a change?:cry:

selfish post over!x

congrats to all the bfp's and thank you to all the ladies who have shared their stories....... I have to wait til November to try but I am sure I will be blessed!

I am so sorry doddy, It's hard isn't it? My friend is 21 weeks now and I was supposed to be 2 weeks behind her, also my sister has had 2 children before me, she is younger, as have a whole assortment of friends, and everyone at work is pregnant, I saw a big bump yesterday. I am happy I am preg, but part of me is wondering how long this one will last? :wacko::hugs: I wish I could have the innocent happiness of a pregnancy like most people do.

I am so sorry doddy, It's hard isn't it? My friend is 21 weeks now and I was supposed to be 2 weeks behind her, also my sister has had 2 children before me, she is younger, as have a whole assortment of friends, and everyone at work is pregnant, I saw a big bump yesterday. I am happy I am preg, but part of me is wondering how long this one will last? :wacko::hugs: I wish I could have the innocent happiness of a pregnancy like most people do.

Congratulations Lucy! :happydance: :dance: :yipee:

I've not been on a few days so came back to see your good news! Hope you have a h&h 9mths :hugs: :hugs:

Try relax hun I know it will be quite stressful but hopefully this is your time :flower:

Aw, Doddy, yep, pregnancies and babies are EVERYWHERE and it's soooo hard. I was saying this to someone i know just last week and she said a thing that made sense to me. She said to me not to mentally separate myself from pregnant women and mums, as she felt if i did put up that mental barrier that i was somehow different, or not the same or part of them, then it would be like telling my body subconsciously that i wasn't going to be a mum and my body might just listen. It helped me to try and look on them all a bit more positively. You can sack it off as a trite load of wotsit if you want, but if it helps, then go for it! So now i am trying to see me as part of the same "gang" as all these women, but just at different stages. Hell, if nothing else, just trying to make myself think that way is distracting me from the misery!

Fairybabe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->