TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Yay Amos that is awesome!!! Such a good day full of lots of good news!!!

:happydance: There is so much positive news in this thread lately, it's fantastic. What a brill day... we have shiny sparklers, bfp's in abundance, and Meg cracking out the eggies like she's a chicken :rofl: i can't help but notice that your IUI is on the 13th Sept btw...isn't that the day you were predicted a BFP???????:flower:

AFM - I'm finally back to ttc...and have decided I WILL be getting a BFP this cycle....I demand it of my body....are you listening body?? prepare for a baby please...thank you!!!!

Thanks girls :hugs: just hope its still there when I go doctors next week :hugs:

Viginia nice rock the boy did good :D

xxxx

VGibs! Love the ring! He has taste!

Megg, that's a good half dozen eggies!! I predict twins too! Go go go!

Amos!!! Fantastic re the hb.

Yay for good days on here!

Fairy xx

Yay, congrats Tiny and Dawny. :dance:

Megg, that's great news!!!

Amos, yay for a strong hb.

Sparkly, great pma. Fx for you.

Fairy, hope you caught that egg!

Virginia, love the ring.

Thanks Amy. How are you? Still playing softball??

I'm good babes leaving for Michigan tomorrow morning for a nice long relaxing weekend with my hubby on the lake!!! Yep still playing but not as much Wed nights are over with so just playing Mon and Sundays now. I play in a fall league too so it wont be over for a while.

Ooh...a weekend on the lake. That sounds so nice!! I miss playing softball so much. It's tough to find girls down here to play!

Holy Canoli! Look at all these Bfp's flying around in here!!! Congratulations Ladies!!!

:flow: to all!

I know I've already said it, Sis... but WAHOO!!! CONGRATS AGAIN! :hugs:

:happydance: There is so much positive news in this thread lately, it's fantastic. What a brill day... we have shiny sparklers, bfp's in abundance, and Meg cracking out the eggies like she's a chicken :rofl: i can't help but notice that your IUI is on the 13th Sept btw...isn't that the day you were predicted a BFP???????:flower:

AFM - I'm finally back to ttc...and have decided I WILL be getting a BFP this cycle....I demand it of my body....are you listening body?? prepare for a baby please...thank you!!!!

It is!!! :happydance:

I can't wait for your BFP! :hugs:

Amy, hope you have a lovely weekend at the lake.

Wondeful news Megg, Jen, Kim and Dawny! What a great news day! Amos I'll catch up with you on Spring Bubs but YAY here too! xxx

Bizy & Amos I'm so happy for you !!! :happydance:

Megg- yay for IUI and lots of eggies!!!!

And cheers to all new BFP's!!! And sticky sticky baby dust to those ttc!! :hugs:

AFM, I'm doing well and the baby is doing awesome, but a few days ago the munchkin gave me a scare, I had some spotting and was in the hospital for 2 days.. But all is ok got a ultrasound and seen a healthy bouncy baby boy.. Dr. just ordered bed rest..and I haven't any spotting since!

Ah what lovely news!!!! This thread really had a good day! Where was I LOL. Congrats to all the bfp's!!!! Keep them coming. VGibs...VERY beautiful ring! Megg, I'm sooooo pleased there are lots of healthy follies! Mmmmmm matybe twins there brewing LOL. FX'd for you! I apologise for anyone I may have forgotten... GL to all those testing soon. :hugs:

AFM symptoms were dull but yesterday that changed. After 2 days of 97.8, which was quite a dip my temp has gone up to 98.2 today. So relieved cause I thought my thyroid was playing up again. I have really uncomfortable stabbing pain in my right ovary area. Some dull low back pain. Really wanted kebab meat and chips last night...sober! Which I hate!!! The kebab I mean not the being sober bit :haha: And I wanted that last month when I got pregnant... Heightened smell and some really odd tastes in my mouth...bloody and earthy...making any sense???

I am looking forward to still getting loads of good news on this thread. FX'd for you all.x

Thank you! I'd love twins at this point! :)

I think it sounds promising, hun! Everything crossed... Well... Not EVERYTHING... Not until after Monday! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->