TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Bizy, I have had a bloated bump for a few days too. :wacko:
I have nausea, dizziness, faintness, going to loo loads, BBS sensitive and bigger, and really gassy which is really gross....but I am so glad to have symptoms every day....gives me confidence....:flower: I am loving cheese and meat....:hugs:

Dawny really hope that you are preg :hugs:

Miss muffet FX for Monday...no witch!!! :kiss:

Megg so excited for you! :hugs:

Dietrad...yes this feels stronger than the last one...how are you feeling these days?
:dust:to all the girl more BFP's soon!

Lucy- love to see you are having good. strong symptoms!!!! :hugs:

Sis- 2 more days!!!!!!!

How is everyone else doing???

Indeed! How are you feeling? Still positive so far?

Let me get through my scan next week- that will be the furthest I have ever gotten. I'm still scared to get excited ya know?

Let me get through my scan next week- that will be the furthest I have ever gotten. I'm still scared to get excited ya know?

Yes! I do know! Furthest you've ever gotten sounds good! I'm okay with that! What day is it?

The scan is on Thursday so I will be 9+1. 8+4 is when my first baby died even though I didn't find out until 11+4 :(

Can't wait for your text of MORE GOOD NEWS on Thur. What time do I expect this one? :hugs: Love ya, Sis! xxx

Lucy, I'm doing alright, my symptoms come and go, nothing solid but I hear ya on the gassy part! Not enjoyable at all, for anyone! My last progesterone suppository is tonight, so I'm going to have a girl that does US on extremities scan me next Friday to make sure anything is okay since I won't get another scan at the OB until 18-20wks. When will your first scan be?

Dietrad, glad to hear all is well. I am having quite alot of symptoms but they come and go too. I will have an early scan at 8 weeks, and then we get a dating scan at 12 weeks. Hope everything is ok with your scan. :hugs:

:flower: g'day

megg - how did the ouchie trigger shot go? hope your Insemination is super splendido in a couple days! sending you lots of 'sperm meets egg, burrows inside egg and cells devide turns blastie, floats down tube, snuggles deep in uterus and grows there beautifully for 9 months' vibes. Was going to stop at sperm meets egg but...well a friend once told me that when you're praying or setting an intention, you need to be real specific. That's my excuse for the blah de blah de blah :haha:

amos and bisy - such wonderful, hopeful news keeps coming. And the beat goes on... :happydance:

lucy and dietrad, congrats for you both! h&h 8 more months

dawny - sorry about the disapointing poo test. :hugs:

:flower: g'day

megg - how did the ouchie trigger shot go? hope your Insemination is super splendido in a couple days! sending you lots of 'sperm meets egg, burrows inside egg and cells devide turns blastie, floats down tube, snuggles deep in uterus and grows there beautifully for 9 months' vibes. Was going to stop at sperm meets egg but...well a friend once told me that when you're praying or setting an intention, you need to be real specific. That's my excuse for the blah de blah de blah :haha:

amos and bisy - such wonderful, hopeful news keeps coming. And the beat goes on... :happydance:

lucy and dietrad, congrats for you both! h&h 8 more months

dawny - sorry about the disapointing poo test. :hugs:

It didn't hurt! :yipee: But, the meds stung after taking the needle out! Actually, I'm going to be putting a video of it (beginning to end) in my journal within about 30 min!

I also agree that you have to be specific... I appreciate it more than you know! :hugs:

How are you doing? xxx

As I mentioned before that there were some people who disappeared from BnB after adding themselves to the thread, I went through and had a stalk to see who they were and how long it had been. This is the list of girls that I think it would be acceptable to delete from the first page, as we will likely never know if they get a BFP. Obviously, its nothing against them... but it really brings our #'s down... and, for all I know, they could have BFP's by now! So, please tell me if you think any of these are incorrect. The date in parentheses is the last date they even LOGGED IN to the site... let alone posted.

WntAnthrBBad (April 29)
4everhopefull (Feb 14)
Teddysbaby84 (Mar 23)
Adelaide (Mar 17)
ecco16 (Apr 11)
lilly77 (Mar 31)

And, CONGRATS to Chimpette... She was our only unknown BFP!

Hi Megg!

I'm back now after a 5 month break after my MC and am trying again, can you please re-add me me to the race for BFP? Was a bit too traumatised to try incase it happened again, but have been trying for a month now and am on my 2ww!!!!

:kiss:

Lilly xx

:thumbup: mostly great thanks! got over my woe's me routine and dusted myself off for another charge at TTC!

Did something really dumb tho... I experimented with prog. cream and all it's done is... mess up my lovely 14 day luteal phase - 28/29 day cycles. I poas several times from day 27 - 35 all BFN. as soon as i stopped using the cream I promptly OV'd. (ache/pain on one side, lovely zitty forehead and profuse wet CM) Whaty, whaty, what the...:shrug: still no AF. I'm either CD42 or 6 DPO. Really sore nipps and nausea, think it's from mucking about and putting my hormones into an imbalance. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Now I'm stuck btw whether to stop prog. (just started taking half dose again) 'cus in case we caught eggie don't want to completely cut off the x-tra prog. I've been dumping into my system. BUT... want to get my hormones to get back to normal and bring on a healthy AF. Oh brother, learned a lesson here.

laughed my head off reading about how you went over the b**ch's head (mother nature) and the spaghetti monster.

I've heard the trigger shot is stingy. will look at your vid. shortly 'cus I will prob. give that a go after Christmas. :hugs:

As I mentioned before that there were some people who disappeared from BnB after adding themselves to the thread, I went through and had a stalk to see who they were and how long it had been. This is the list of girls that I think it would be acceptable to delete from the first page, as we will likely never know if they get a BFP. Obviously, its nothing against them... but it really brings our #'s down... and, for all I know, they could have BFP's by now! So, please tell me if you think any of these are incorrect. The date in parentheses is the last date they even LOGGED IN to the site... let alone posted.

WntAnthrBBad (April 29)
4everhopefull (Feb 14)
Teddysbaby84 (Mar 23)
Adelaide (Mar 17)
ecco16 (Apr 11)
lilly77 (Mar 31)

And, CONGRATS to Chimpette... She was our only unknown BFP!

Hi Megg!

I'm back now after a 5 month break after my MC and am trying again, can you please re-add me me to the race for BFP? Was a bit too traumatised to try incase it happened again, but have been trying for a month now and am on my 2ww!!!!

:kiss:

Lilly xx

I certainly will! But, uhm... I'm having trouble locating the file where I kept the info on people who I removed. Could you possibly provide it for me again? :hugs: I'm sorry... maybe I can find it later when its not 4:30am and I'm not half asleep! LOL But, if you wouldn't mind reminding me, I'd appreciate it! Glad to see you're back to trying!

:thumbup: mostly great thanks! got over my woe's me routine and dusted myself off for another charge at TTC!

Did something really dumb tho... I experimented with prog. cream and all it's done is... mess up my lovely 14 day luteal phase - 28/29 day cycles. I poas several times from day 27 - 35 all BFN. as soon as i stopped using the cream I promptly OV'd. (ache/pain on one side, lovely zitty forehead and profuse wet CM) Whaty, whaty, what the...:shrug: still no AF. I'm either CD42 or 6 DPO. Really sore nipps and nausea, think it's from mucking about and putting my hormones into an imbalance. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Now I'm stuck btw whether to stop prog. (just started taking half dose again) 'cus in case we caught eggie don't want to completely cut off the x-tra prog. I've been dumping into my system. BUT... want to get my hormones to get back to normal and bring on a healthy AF. Oh brother, learned a lesson here.

laughed my head off reading about how you went over the b**ch's head (mother nature) and the spaghetti monster.

I've heard the trigger shot is stingy. will look at your vid. shortly 'cus I will prob. give that a go after Christmas. :hugs:

Ugh... I hate it when a plan backfires! :hugs:

Thanks! I chuckled as I typed that part! LOL

The trigger is stingy! The video is uploading to YouTube right now, so it'll be up as soon as its available! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->