TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

View attachment 115078 Well here it is ladies! Crappy pic I know but its the best my phone can muster!

Awww how lovely

Tiny and Dawny :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congrats!!!

Sis- I am just so impatient for you------come on follies and all that good stuff- Megg needs to be UP THE DUFF!!!!!!

Oh- in other related news- we still have a heartbeat and it's even stronger- 164!!!!!

That's great news Amy. Will you stop giving up on this bubba now? (hehee I was just as bad lol)

Bizy & Amos I'm so happy for you !!! :happydance:

Megg- yay for IUI and lots of eggies!!!!

And cheers to all new BFP's!!! And sticky sticky baby dust to those ttc!! :hugs:

AFM, I'm doing well and the baby is doing awesome, but a few days ago the munchkin gave me a scare, I had some spotting and was in the hospital for 2 days.. But all is ok got a ultrasound and seen a healthy bouncy baby boy.. Dr. just ordered bed rest..and I haven't any spotting since!

Sorry you had a scare but I am glad things are all going well.

Thank you! I'd love twins at this point! :)

I think it sounds promising, hun! Everything crossed... Well... Not EVERYTHING... Not until after Monday! LOL

I shall keep everything crossed for you then. xx

Sunshyn, congrats on a boy! Glad all is well.

Cjs, sounds good hun. Hope there's a bfp in a few days time!

Tulip, congrats on 30 weeks!

Vickieh, congrats on 14 weeks!

How are you feeling Lucy?

Yay Megg, almost trigger time!

Happy 14wks Vickie, 30wks Tulip and congrats on your baby boy sunshyn

AFM am so annoyed at myself for getting over excited yesterday, must have been a dud test and with fmu today test was :bfn: :cry: xxxx

Sunshyn, congrats on a boy! Glad all is well.

Cjs, sounds good hun. Hope there's a bfp in a few days time!

Tulip, congrats on 30 weeks!

Vickieh, congrats on 14 weeks!

How are you feeling Lucy?

Yay Megg, almost trigger time!

I KNOW! :wacko: I'm nervous, because we have to do it at home!!! I hope we don't screw it up!!!

Happy 14wks Vickie, 30wks Tulip and congrats on your baby boy sunshyn

AFM am so annoyed at myself for getting over excited yesterday, must have been a dud test and with fmu today test was :bfn: :cry: xxxx

Oh no! :hugs: Do you want me to take it down? Or...? :(

Nice results Megg! best of luck for Monday Hun xx

Hi to everyone. :flower::flower:

Nice to see sparkly about again! :happydance:

Megg, how exciting! Triplets on board soon then lol :winkwink:

Bizy how you feeling....:flower:

Dawny sorry to hear that....:hugs:

I have increasing symptoms and am managing to be positive at the moment.
:hugs::hugs:

:wohoo: Congratulations TB and Dawny!!!!! :happydance:

Wishing the best of luck to you Meggs!!!!! :flower:

Congratulations on the baby boy Sunshyn! Just keep taking it easy!

Lucy, symptoms already!?! That's a great sign!!!!

:dust: for more :bfp:

Oh Dawny I'm sorry sweetheart :hug:

Sunshyn, welcome to team BLUE! xx

Wow, I popped in and found all SORTS of great news!!

Bizy, looking wonderful!!! And TB I am just THRILLED for ya!!!!

Megg, sounds like things are moving in just the direction they need to be for ya! I am looking out for your :bfp: in a couple of weeks!

Amos, looking good!! Happy 8 weeks!

Tulip, can't believe you are 30 weeks already...the home stretch! Hope you're feeling well.

Sorry for the lovely ladies who've faced losses and those who have not yet had their dreams realized...soon for you all!!!

I'm sorry Dawny, I guess I wasn't fulling caught up on the postings when I posted my last one. Are you sure that your second test wasn't the dud? :hugs:

Megg, how exciting! Triplets on board soon then lol :winkwink:

Bizy how you feeling....:flower:

Dawny sorry to hear that....:hugs:

I have increasing symptoms and am managing to be positive at the moment.
:hugs::hugs:

Ha! No one has offered me just one yet! LOL Perhaps I'll get heart so set on multiples that the universe will feel like 1 would be a disappointment and grant me that! I'm okay with that idea. The universe still gets to feel like it let me down, and I still get a baby! WIN/WIN! I've heard twins, trips, quints, and sextuplets... No one offers me quads either! Hmm...

I hate that my meds give me pregnancy symptoms... All the side effects are very similar to pregnancy... I'm guessing there's a good reason for that! But, its left me feeling a bit rough today! I'd prefer I was actually growing a baby before feeling like this rather than just an egg or half a dozen of them!

I hear ya Megg, I have been feeling pregnancy symptoms for two weeks. Even barfing and I just took a test and it was neg of course, but still made me sad.

Thinking about you.

I hear ya Megg, I have been feeling pregnancy symptoms for two weeks. Even barfing and I just took a test and it was neg of course, but still made me sad.

Thinking about you.

I guess I should feel lucky that I know mine are a side effect... but I also can't even hope its something better!

I hope you get a + one soon, sweetie! :hugs:

Good to see you roonsma!

Dawny :hugs:

Megg, how'd the trigger go?

Lucy, I've had a bloat bump since a week after the transfer. It's not as uncomfortable as it was, but I still have enlarged ovaries so it's tough to find a comfortable position. Not feeling sick but have heightened sense of smell and sore bbs. I also can't get enough salt! Loving pickles and olives right now. How about you?

Good to see you roonsma!

Dawny :hugs:

Megg, how'd the trigger go?

Lucy, I've had a bloat bump since a week after the transfer. It's not as uncomfortable as it was, but I still have enlarged ovaries so it's tough to find a comfortable position. Not feeling sick but have heightened sense of smell and sore bbs. I also can't get enough salt! Loving pickles and olives right now. How about you?

Still about 25.5 hours to go before I trigger... Shitting bricks... I hate needles, and this is a REAL one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->