TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi Megg

what are you doing up at 4.30am!! so info on me is MC in March 2010 (12 weeks), is that all you need?

I am very excited to be trying again but also terrified as I now have this irrational fear it'll never happen for me. Silly I know but still... really really really want to conceive before the end of this year!!

xx

I understand, honey! I'm up at 4:30am because I was trying to get a video uploaded to youtube for my journal. Its done now! LOL

Yes, that's all I need! I'll add you back right now! :hugs: Try not to stress too much (do as I say, not as I do)!

Meg, what a great video! you did a great job! When I did mine, I think mine stung a little more because it was Orvidrel and it went in my tummy. So maybe with it being a different medication and a different location, that is why I had the feeling I did. i did the Follistim in the tummy too, but it didn't hurt at all.
Good luck tomorrow! :hugs:

Sis! I SO want to watch the video, but everytime I think about the needles it makes me :sick: I'm blaming it on the pregnancy because usually I am not queasy about that kind of stuff!! I'm just glad you "got 'er done"!!

Hi Groovy- good to see you around!!!

Meg, what a great video! you did a great job! When I did mine, I think mine stung a little more because it was Orvidrel and it went in my tummy. So maybe with it being a different medication and a different location, that is why I had the feeling I did. i did the Follistim in the tummy too, but it didn't hurt at all.
Good luck tomorrow! :hugs:

My Follistim went in my tummy and didn't hurt. The meds stung, but the needle didn't with the Novarel. The needle wasn't bad at all, despite looking awful!

Sis! I SO want to watch the video, but everytime I think about the needles it makes me :sick: I'm blaming it on the pregnancy because usually I am not queasy about that kind of stuff!! I'm just glad you "got 'er done"!!

Hi Groovy- good to see you around!!!

Oh no! Maybe you should just watch the first few minutes without the stabbing! LOL Its pretty funny. And, there's no close up needle action anyway. I dunno... It still makes ME giggle. I was so terrified... its comical! Haha!

Hi Megg, sorry if this is a silly question, how do we find your vid?:hugs:

Thanks Lunabean, :flower:

Hey Megg I have found your journal, made me feel emotional reading it...:hugs:

Aren't you so sweet, it was nice to see you in real life on the vid, funny when you were getting nervous and then you didn't even feel it! :flower:

I so hope you get your BFP end of Sep!!! :hugs::dust:

Hi Lilly! Sorry for your loss.

Megg, glad it went well. I know what you mean about being nervous. I was at first too. Now I've taken tons of injectables (lupron, gonal f, ovidril, hcg, and lovenox) and it seems normal. The only painful one is the lovenox (which I am taking now). I dread it every night because it hurts so badly. I've gotten better with the bruising, but my stomach still looks awful.

Thank you, Lucy! :hugs: I'd love to see you around my journal more! That's really sweet of you to say!

Thanks for helping out whilst I was away from the PC, Lizzie! :)

Aww, Jen! It'll be SO worth it though! :D

So no one else has to search for it, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF5MZ5i1Rp8

OMIGOD MEgg I just watched your video. You are hilarious!!! :hugs: Good job!!! :thumbup: I so hope everything works out for you this month! xo

I just got back from 8 days in Paris. First time trying to conceive since my mc in June. Holy did the deed a ton. I swear I am pg. lol I hope it's not just wishful thinking but my nipples have been tingly, I've also had symptoms like last time such as- itchy skin, extreme lower back pain, gassiness and weird cramping. I am going to do FREF on Friday. AF was August 24th.. I am usually a 26-28 day cycle so I should have ov'd somewhere around Sunday-Tuesday... AF would be due next Sunday maybe even Saturday......... fx'd!!!!!!! :baby:

There has been so much good news since I have been away!! Congrats to everyone!! I have been keeping up but forgot my password so wasn't able to log in and reply at all.

Thank you! :hugs: I'm glad you enjoyed it, hun! Everything crossed for your :bfp: ASAP!!!

Love your video Megg! Had to keep telling my 3yo to be quiet so I could hear it! LOL!:haha:

Your left arm is DEFO going to be the lucky one!!!:thumbup:

Svetayasofiya your symptoms sound identical to mine and af is due for me saturday. Even my armpits and fingertips have been itching like last time for me. Although I usually get really bad heartburn which I had for a couple of days up to yesterday but today none so far.

I'm using progesterone cream or the 1st time and I'm wondering if thats changing my symptoms though. My moods have been all over the place, crying one minute and shouting at my husband the next, then happy as larry.

Where do I find this video of yours Megg??? How did you get on with your trigger too???

Tomorrow is my next scan ladies! Im nervous as hell but I can feel bubs bumping around in there and I am hoping it will give us a peek at it's pink or blue!

I do not know how I would have survived these past few months without all my B and B girls. When everyone around me has been unsupportive and negative about getting pregnant I always had these boards to keep me sane and keep me on track.

You never think that tradgedies would bring people this close and give everyone a common goal and hope. But that is just what we have here. A bond formed in tears. And as sad as it is...well I am so very glad I stumbled on this website.

Svetayasofiya your symptoms sound identical to mine and af is due for me saturday. Even my armpits and fingertips have been itching like last time for me. Although I usually get really bad heartburn which I had for a couple of days up to yesterday but today none so far.

I'm using progesterone cream or the 1st time and I'm wondering if thats changing my symptoms though. My moods have been all over the place, crying one minute and shouting at my husband the next, then happy as larry.

Where do I find this video of yours Megg??? How did you get on with your trigger too???

The video is of my trigger shot! LOL Its here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF5MZ5i1Rp8

Ugh.. I am so frustrated this morning with this Clomid. I think it messed things up. I'm having lots of ovary pain and I think i ovulated yesterday, but I never had any fertile CM. Can't conceive without that!

:( I thought Clomid was the answer, but now I don't know what to do. UGH, is this ever going to happen for me? :(

You could just have to use Conceive Plus or Pre-Seed while on Clomid. It does dry a lot of women up pretty badly! :hugs:

Its done! 11.5million perfect swimmers chasing up to 6 eggs! It wasn't comfortable, and I'm crampy. But nothing unusual! *hugs* I love you all dearly! Thank you SO much for supporting me in this! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->