TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi Megg33K!

Thanks for doing this, I agree that it's a great source of encouragement and hope!

Please add me to the list at the beginning of this thread?

:bfp:??? GroovyGrl:angel:Jan,2010 (1)

Cheers:flower:

Devastating news for me today...went for my doctor's appointment this morning and it was discovered that I had an ectopic pregnancy. I had emergency surgery earlier today to remove the baby and I lost my tube :(
I just don't know anymore.....

OMG Amos thats horrific news hun, Im so sorry! :hugs:

OMG Amos I'm so sorry sweetheart.

Megg - welcome home!! xx

Amos - I know I knew... but I didn't know you lost your tube too! :hugs: I am SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO sorry, honey! I wish there was something I could say! :cry:

Thanks for the welcome back! I'm testing in the morning and then starting Provera after I see my :bfn:! That's all! LOL No news here! Maybe next cycle!

Devastating news for me today...went for my doctor's appointment this morning and it was discovered that I had an ectopic pregnancy. I had emergency surgery earlier today to remove the baby and I lost my tube :(

I'm so, so sorry Amos
xx

Oh Amos I'm so very very sorry! Life is so cruel sometimes!

Glad to see you back Meggy! We've missed u!! Xxx

I am back! And, I'm very happy to have you girls back! You were missed!!! :hugs: to you all!!

so sorry amos, thinking of you lots xxxx
welcome back meg xxxx

OMG I am so sorry - I know the devestation of an ectopic so know what you are going through, albeit I didnt lose a tube but the pain is just the same as its a cruel cruel way of losing because almost invariably there are no answers.

Take it easy hun and take the time to rest. Im sorry again xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->