TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Sis - Def push for the heparin injections next time! I thought you were doing it this time! I think it could easily be the answer!

Ya know... It breaks my heart hearing about people struggling to try and afford IVF and whatnot. I wish so much that I could share my insurance with you all. It sucks! I know how lucky I am, but I also feel guilty for having it when so many don't. :( You should all move to Illinois! lol

Hey Megg!

Wow, your insurance covers IVF? What insurance do you have if you don't mind me asking? Our work insurance sucks balls. Seriously, it is awful. My work buddy had to pay for part of her D&C and I am waiting for my D&C medical bill to come through. I am dreading it.

In England (I am originally from London but moved to NYC in 1996) if I am not mistaken you get 3 rounds of IVF for free (if you meet the criteria) on the National Health Service. I'm too old for that now I think + my stinkin' fibroids are a risk.

:hissy:

I have Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL... but it covers it due to my residence in a 'mandated insurance state'... They have to cover pretty much everything because of where I live. Ever considered moving here?

Thanks everyone....I think this will be my one last shot so I want to do everything I can. I thought we already were, but apparently not :(

I think the heparin or lovenox is totally in order! They better get to writing the script, or I'll kick their asses!

Hi Megg,

Can I take the 120 spot? Got my BFP yesterday.

Thanks!

Hey girls! Not been on for a few days so not been able to catch up on all the news...so..

CONGRATS to al the new :bfp: 's!!!!!!

Sorry to all those the :witch: got :hugs:

GL to all those still waiting to test :dust:

AFM I had a :bfn: Friday so didnt get the b'day present I was hoping for. I was due the :witch: yesterday and she didnt arrive but my cervix has dropped into a low position and open so I know she's coming. Tested :bfn: again today :cry: Started wanting chocolate and my boobs are KILLING all signs that af is coming. So I am just waiting now.

Congrats to the BFP's!!!

I am still waiting on AF. Tested BFN Friday, CD27 today (I am usually 26-27 day cycle- but i could be all screwed up from recent travels). Major cramping, I am sure she'll be here any moment. *Sigh

Ttcstill. That's odd. Not sure why that's happening.

Congrats round 2 and Xshell! :)

Csg and sveta. :hugs: hope :witch: doesn't come.

congrats to the BFP's that is awesome. Can someone help me figure out why my link to my chart is not working?? I am not thinking that I did it right because it does not look right!

Another faint :bfp: what do I do? Do I officially say :bfp:? That's 3 :bfp:s now though all are faint :wacko:

If you have had 3 :bfp:'s no matter if they are faint they are :bfp:'s all the same I would say congratulations are in order :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->