TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Holy :bfp:'s! Quick everyone go POAS just to see if it is catching! hahaha

Wow 3 new bfps since yesterday. Congratulations to you all xx

That really is great!!!! So many bfp's!!!

Animalcracker: You only get one round of IVF on the NHS now!!! Sad times!!!

AFM still no af....but I know she's there. With no bfp its just torture!

Cant wait to see more :bfp: 's girls! :dust:

Ok ladies...I am venting on here because I am going to kill someone and blame it on hormones...

My "sister" in law is driving me EFFIN NUTS! She lost a baby last year at 39 weeks gestation after smoking weed, cigarettes, and drinking her whole pregnancy. She got pregnant with a man who was married and emotional abusive. Then when the baby died she blamed his death on everyone but herself. She claimed she was going to kill herself if my fiancee didn't continue to live with her and support her. Then when he finally moved out she cried for a week straight and made a whole scene. She actually had the nerve to ask him if he would wait to have a baby until she had one first. In these words "Can I at least have a baby first?" Meaning "Hey brother can you put your life on hold until I am no longer a mess and can get all the attention possible?" So when she was pregnant their father decided to build a house for her and the baby. Rent free....*grouchy face* The whole time this house was being built she lived with my fiancee and had someone to help her pay the bills and rent etc. So now that he has moved out she is rushing them to finish building this 3 bedroom house that she ALONE is moving into *we are squeezing our growing family into a 2 bedroom duplex* Also, not to long ago their father gave my fiancee a lot of money towards a truck. She also had a brand new car paid for, in full. So today I put my facebook status to say that I was sick and tired of my fiancee working constantly, she commented "ya but he also has a new truck he didnt have to pay for....and that is why he has to work on the weekends....." and all I could think was "WELL WHAT THE EFF DID YOU DO BESIDES GET KNOCKED UP BY A LOSER TO GET A NEW CAR AND HOUSE?????" I am so frustrated right now I could spit nails!

*deep breath* sorry girls....I needed to get that out

Ok ladies...I am venting on here because I am going to kill someone and blame it on hormones...

My "sister" in law is driving me EFFIN NUTS! She lost a baby last year at 39 weeks gestation after smoking weed, cigarettes, and drinking her whole pregnancy. She got pregnant with a man who was married and emotional abusive. Then when the baby died she blamed his death on everyone but herself. She claimed she was going to kill herself if my fiancee didn't continue to live with her and support her. Then when he finally moved out she cried for a week straight and made a whole scene. She actually had the nerve to ask him if he would wait to have a baby until she had one first. In these words "Can I at least have a baby first?" Meaning "Hey brother can you put your life on hold until I am no longer a mess and can get all the attention possible?" So when she was pregnant their father decided to build a house for her and the baby. Rent free....*grouchy face* The whole time this house was being built she lived with my fiancee and had someone to help her pay the bills and rent etc. So now that he has moved out she is rushing them to finish building this 3 bedroom house that she ALONE is moving into *we are squeezing our growing family into a 2 bedroom duplex* Also, not to long ago their father gave my fiancee a lot of money towards a truck. She also had a brand new car paid for, in full. So today I put my facebook status to say that I was sick and tired of my fiancee working constantly, she commented "ya but he also has a new truck he didnt have to pay for....and that is why he has to work on the weekends....." and all I could think was "WELL WHAT THE EFF DID YOU DO BESIDES GET KNOCKED UP BY A LOSER TO GET A NEW CAR AND HOUSE?????" I am so frustrated right now I could spit nails!

Kuddos to you for not strangling her. Ugh, how annoying!

I'd straight up murder her! That's ridiculous! :growlmad:

Amos So sorry For your loss hun,
(I been MIA due to finally having gallbladder surgery,but when i read the post i was crushed to pieces for you) Glad you are gonna give it one more try... I truly wish you the best! :hugs:

Congrats On New BFP's ...
(Megg i hope yours is right around the corner, fxd!!)

ttcstill , you need to set up your home page

- Choose My chart
- At the left hand bar, Click sharing -> home page setup
- You will see your Charting Home Page Web Address, that's the link to your BBT chart

hey girls, af still hasn't shown up yet i'm nearly a week late with BFN's don't know whats goin on do you think it's because of my chemical pregnancy i had last month???? been getting brown discharge for about 4 days now?????

Hi all,

sorry havn't been round much, been NTNP for 3 cycles, started up TCC again this month and it seems i have 3 tests saying :bfp:! could i take the 123 spot please?

hey girls, af still hasn't shown up yet i'm nearly a week late with BFN's don't know whats goin on do you think it's because of my chemical pregnancy i had last month???? been getting brown discharge for about 4 days now?????

Maybe implantation bleeding? I would ask your doctor to get some bloods done x

Good luck Selina. Maybe it was late implantation. I agree with Sequeena about the bloods.

Congrats cutelou!

Wow, that is just insane! Sorry hun, but glad you were able to keep yourself mostly together and be the bigger person!

gonna give it a few more days then go see the doc again thanks girls xxx

Hi Ladies
I lost my baby on the 4th sept 2010.. i was 18 weeks pregnant..he had died a few days earlier...
i'm still spotting from miscarriage...does anyone know how long this will go on for?
we are TTC striaght away...
not had chance to read thru thread propperly but will do when kids not about as i'll cry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->