TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I caved :blush: Recalculated dates and because I ov'd 3 days earlier my edd should be may 31st not June 3rd

Thank you all so much girlies :hugs: Megg, I would like to take spot 122 :flower:

Too long hun :cry: doesnt feel like its ever going to happen have 4 losses all together the first one being April 08, 2nd Feb 09, 3rd one was Oct 09 and the most recent being Jun this year total crap but im hoping the next time it will be a sticky bubba to keep xxxx

Too long hun :cry: doesnt feel like its ever going to happen have 4 losses all together the first one being April 08, 2nd Feb 09, 3rd one was Oct 09 and the most recent being Jun this year total crap but im hoping the next time it will be a sticky bubba to keep xxxx

I am so very sorry :cry: Your :bfp: is just around the corner xxxxx

OMG! A mini BFP explosion!! And long may it continue!

Congrats to all the ladies xx:happydance:

Congrats Sequeena! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Dawny really hope you get your sticky one soon! :hugs:

Did I hear we had some new BFP's in here? :winkwink:

CONGRATS LADIES!!! That is great news!:hugs: Sticky beans all around please!! xoxo

As for me, I'm still bleeding from the D&C :hissy::hissy::hissy: I never thought I would say this, but I can't wait for AF to get here! LOL

Megg, you asked about moving to IL because of IVF.. I love NYC way too much to leave LOL. Also, right now it's early days for me to consider IVF. I did get pregnant less than 3 months after stopping the pill. I'm just really worried about my fibroids at the moment. I hope they won't result in another loss for me :cry:

I actually meant you should move to IL for the insurance, not specifically for IVF! Ours covers all sorts of fertility stuff. Although, I certainly hope you'll never need any of it! :hugs:

I actually meant you should move to IL for the insurance, not specifically for IVF! Ours covers all sorts of fertility stuff. Although, I certainly hope you'll never need any of it! :hugs:

You are so lucky!! I also hope I don't need it but it's good to know about IL and insurance. I had no idea. :hugs:

You are so lucky!! I also hope I don't need it but it's good to know about IL and insurance. I had no idea. :hugs:

This is actually a really good site: State Mandated Insurance for Infertilty

It tells you all the states with similar laws and what they have to cover. If you look, NY is one of the mandated states... but it only covers testing and drugs, no real fertility treatment.

This is actually a really good site: State Mandated Insurance for Infertilty

It tells you all the states with similar laws and what they have to cover. If you look, NY is one of the mandated states... but it only covers testing and drugs, no real fertility treatment.

Great site! Thank you! Even if I lived in NJ I'd still be screwed as I work for a small company with less than 50 employees. Grrr. Let's hope good old fashioned :sex: works for me.

Congrats to all the new :bfp: Congrats ladies. Love to see the number climb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->