TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Wow Wanna....I would have never thought about it like that either. I am still waiting on the manual to come out on my body!!

So what is your next step?

Careful Amos or she'll whip out the goodie bag she came home from the gyno with :rofl:

I know! Just makes me thing about how lucky I really am! They are running all the bloods they do and a HSG, he put me on 100mg of aspirin daily and 200mg progesterone daily after O time. He told me to put OH on Menevit and barring any nasties in my test, come back in 3 months if Im not pregnant, ring him immediatley if I do manage it. Funny I thought it would feel better in a way having something done, but its just making me feel like now its serious! Dunno just always thought it might have been bad luck cause Ive done this all before without a problem! Are they going to count your ectopic as a problem along with your mc's and start investigating for you?

Careful Amos or she'll whip out the goodie bag she came home from the gyno with :rofl:

OMG no one gets my goodies till Im done with them! :rofl: I can only imagine what my face looked like at the fertility clinic, she came out with only one bottle of progesterone and I swear my bottom lip dropped! Its a 3 hour round trip from home to there and I felt like a little kid saying is that all I can have?:haha: She said I could have as many bottles as I wanted, they just normally hand they out one at a time because of the expense, there is only enough in one bottle for one cycle, I took 3 bottles!:haha:

ttc is going to the bk of my mind until i get to cyprus - got too much going on

Sorry that damn witch got ya MissyMojo!:growlmad: We all need to run that b***h outa town...for at least 9 months anyhoo!!

Amos...how u doing hunni? Been thinking about you. Just remember you are never really lost with all your BnB cyber buddies here to offer support, shoulders to cry on or maybe just vent ur anger on! Keep strong babe!:hugs::hugs:

Amos I am still thinking of you hun :hugs:

Missy I am sorry hun :hugs: bet you cant wait to go to Cyprus for some sunshine.

WannaB I am glad they are helping.

Tulip you made me :haha:

I am at the end of CD 32 and no ovulation :growlmad: I want to ovulate, what is wrong, why are my cycles getting longer and longer :cry:

Dawn 14dpo you got any signs? Have you tested?

Less than 2 weeks til your birthday :happydance:

Sorry the old hag got you Missy!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts...it really means a lot that I can come on here and whine...I am trying to be really strong at home. I will just be glad to be physically better....this was my only surgery (besides the D&C's) and it sucks.

Wanna- I am getting really excited for you!! You are that much closer to having a little one, I just know it!!

Dawn- when are you testing???

Im tired, sickness, sore boobs twinges windy am testing again tomorrow with fmu on cheap asda test and FRER I have been known to get a :bfp: at 18/19dpo though and my LP ranges from 11-17 so come one :bfp: where are you I know your hiding xxxxx

Everything crossed for you Dawn :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->