TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

welcome back megg x x
Amos so sorry x thinking of you x x :hugs::hugs:

Amos I'm so sorry, to go all through the happiness of the getting the BFP and then to find something like out... just awful.. your in my thoughts and prayers xxx

I got the good old AF today, so I guess next month will be my month... positive thinking, positive thinking....!

chimpette im sorry the witch got you hun massive hugs hopefully next month xxxxxx

Look at it this way Chimpette - you now have plenty of time to stockpile Pregnancy tests for next month!!!

Amos, :hug:

Sorry to hear your news sweetheart x

Welcome back Meg x x x

I am so sorry amos :hugs::hugs:

Welcome back Megg :hugs:

CD32 still no sign of ovulation :nope::growlmad:

So so sorry Amos, I can relate to what you're going through (I know that s=doesn't make it any easier but you're not alone) big big hugs hun x

Welcome back Megg, it's not been the same without you! x

I posted in another thread, but will here again...so sorry for what you are going through Amos.:hugs::hugs::hugs2:

Thanks Mummy.....I know I am posting everywhere but I am just so devastated :( I just feel so lost

Look at it this way Chimpette - you now have plenty of time to stockpile Pregnancy tests for next month!!!

Hi Debgreasby,

Well there is always that... already started looking at getting some OPK's just incase.. haha!

xx

Is now the right time to mention I ordered 15OPKS and 15HPTs for next cycle? LMAO

It's always the right time...lol

I figured 15 of each would do, considering my new addiction.
How are you feeling physically honey? Have been thinking about you today xx

Physically still in some pain....hoping that will go away by the weekend since we have company coming into town for Mardi Gras! I'm so trying to look at the positive right now. So I am focusing on having a good time with my friends.

Is now the right time to mention I ordered 15OPKS and 15HPTs for next cycle? LMAO

Haha, loving your style Tulip. Where did you get them from??? I was going to order some opk from ebay but not sure if they will work or not..?? I don't usually use them, but because of MMC I used tesco ones to check if I ovulated after D & C, and thought they would feed my addition until I can start testing on hpt's again...

xx

Glad you gotta focus, Ames... next time has to be your turn, hun xx

Chimpette - I usually get mine from babymad.com but wasn't happy with the last batch... the lines (even control lines) were never very strong for my liking. This lot are from fertilityplan on ebay, and were quite bargainous, so we'll see how my evaluation of them goes in about 12 days time LOL.

I use them in the evenings to back up what the CBFM says in the mornings LOL. Helps me pinpoint the surge better x

Physically still in some pain....hoping that will go away by the weekend since we have company coming into town for Mardi Gras! I'm so trying to look at the positive right now. So I am focusing on having a good time with my friends.

Your such a brave lady Amos!:hugs: I dont think I would have coped full stop!

Doddy my gyno bought up an interesting point yesterday, Ive had three in a row now, two healthy babies prior to this in 94 and 98, although he said we may never know why, he pointed out that fact that perhaps I might have had this problem, whatever it may be, all my life and the two successful pregnancies I had might have been the lucky ones. I had never thought of it this way, thought this must have only been some more recent development!:wacko: So many what if's out there when it comes to mc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->