TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Is now the right time to mention I ordered 15OPKS and 15HPTs for next cycle? LMAO

At first I read that as *150 OPKs* :dohh:

See now I wouldnt have batted an eyelid at someone ordering 150 opks, you can never have too many! :rofl:

Will just have to be fingers crossed from me Dawny, need the legs to be open at this stage!:haha: Come on bfp for Dawny!xxx:hugs:

My legs can be crossed until after I start and finish bleeding! I'll cross them for you for at least 11 days... maybe more like 17! :rofl:

I'm positive my OPK's are dodgy and don't work! They are the dipstick ones. I used them last cycle and didn't even get a sniff of a positive! So i got one of the ones that you drip some wee into a little section using a pipette, and got a positive straight away. :shrug:
This cycle, I have been using the dip stick ones again and nothing. I have had EWCM for 3 days now (starting to turn watery) and cramps, but still no positive, even tho my ticker says that I am due to ov at the weekend. Surely they must be dodgey? Can anyone recommend anywhere that sells good tests?

Hi girls, how are you all today?

Still no sign of AF though right Dawn??

Posh- I have no experience with the OPK's, but these ladies do!!

Tasha- hanging in there- how are you??

I'm positive my OPK's are dodgy and don't work! They are the dipstick ones. I used them last cycle and didn't even get a sniff of a positive! So i got one of the ones that you drip some wee into a little section using a pipette, and got a positive straight away. :shrug:
This cycle, I have been using the dip stick ones again and nothing. I have had EWCM for 3 days now (starting to turn watery) and cramps, but still no positive, even tho my ticker says that I am due to ov at the weekend. Surely they must be dodgey? Can anyone recommend anywhere that sells good tests?

Babymad's opk's are really good 20miu and are sensitive xxxx

Amos :hugs::hugs: you must be going through so much, and having to think about your guests coming. I hope you manage to have some smiles this weekend hunny.

Dawn that is good no af :happydance: Hope she stays away for many many more months.

Posh you wouldnt get a positive right now if your not ovulating until the weekend, but it would be getting darker I think. Is it? If so you may wanna start doing one in the morning and one in the evening as I think you have to test within a certain time of ovulation to get a positive. Also what sensitivity are you using?

I am okay cd 33, no ovulation and looking at my discharge (or rather lack of) there wont be any for a while.

i got clearest lines on tesco opks usually tested about 12:30 -1pm

Boooooooo @ BFN! Do not approve! :hugs: FX'd for you!!!

Hun i use the cheapy ones and dont really trust them that much, i also treat myself to the CB smiley face ones near ovulation and they are brill no mistakes with them. I generally use the cheapies for the fade in and fade out and the clear blue for clarity xx

Hi guys, I got my BFP this morning not suppose to test till the 16th but had a feeling I was. It was the same as last time 2nd month of trying BFP. Hopefully this little bean is a sticky. Fingers crossed for the rest of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->