TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Haha! The code I put under it... You see it? Just copy that into your signature and remove the *'s before you save it!

Lucy - I haven't forgotten you... I only just got home! As soon as I catch up, I'll go off to find a baby/child angel instead of just an angel! :thumbup:

Hi all!

It is I... the MIA girl!! So sorry guys.. had the house move and no intenet for FOREVER!! and now have a new job to keep me busy! LOL

Sooo lovely to have a guy on here!! Welcome!

And so great to see my Sassy Golden Whiner on too - hey chickadee how are ya?

Meggy Moos... love the banner!! Can I have one too pretty please?.... PPPUUURLLLLLLEESSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Bizy... so chuffed you are going so well.... am finger crossing like mad you have a wonderful scan tomorrow!!

Well, nowt much to report... went to a new docs and had a whinge about my RMC consultant so am now gonna be referred to an Obs in another hospital.... waiting waiting waiting for the appt...

am back on CB monitor... day 17 and have 3 days of Highs and nowt else... prior to M/C I tended to peak about day 18-19... so maybe body is back on track...hope so! Will let ya know if I get a peak or not....

Bets anyone?? LOL

Of course you can, my dear! What can I interest you in? Theme? Color? Wording? Help me out a little! LOL

Though have realised that technically I have already nicked a Meggy Moo banner.....my ickle fairy is one of yours xxx

She IS mine! One of my fav creations to date! I love that you carry her in your siggy!

Megg thanks for the banner its great :D

Here is my new bundle of fun:

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/Pets/Melody2.jpg

And from just now:

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/Pets/Melodysleeping.jpg

She is 8wks old saturday and called her Melody :D xxxx

You're welcome, honey! :hugs:

She's adorable! :cloud9:

Oooo Meggy... I like Blues....and I like slighty sad theme...cos I am slighty sad... IFYKWIM...I love Dawnie's hands and butterflies...something like that please, and I love these words...

"Breathe.
Listen for my footfall in your heart.
I am not gone but merely walk within you."

I am sure you know exactly what will fit! You always do!:hugs:

Though... you Fairy will never leave!!!!:flower:

Love the little kitten Dawny!!:flower:

Come on Bizy.. tell us how ya went!!!:happydance:

Lucy - I haven't forgotten you... I only just got home! As soon as I catch up, I'll go off to find a baby/child angel instead of just an angel! :thumbup:

Hi all!

It is I... the MIA girl!! So sorry guys.. had the house move and no intenet for FOREVER!! and now have a new job to keep me busy! LOL

Sooo lovely to have a guy on here!! Welcome!

And so great to see my Sassy Golden Whiner on too - hey chickadee how are ya?

Meggy Moos... love the banner!! Can I have one too pretty please?.... PPPUUURLLLLLLEESSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Bizy... so chuffed you are going so well.... am finger crossing like mad you have a wonderful scan tomorrow!!

Well, nowt much to report... went to a new docs and had a whinge about my RMC consultant so am now gonna be referred to an Obs in another hospital.... waiting waiting waiting for the appt...

am back on CB monitor... day 17 and have 3 days of Highs and nowt else... prior to M/C I tended to peak about day 18-19... so maybe body is back on track...hope so! Will let ya know if I get a peak or not....

Bets anyone?? LOL

Of course you can, my dear! What can I interest you in? Theme? Color? Wording? Help me out a little! LOL

Though have realised that technically I have already nicked a Meggy Moo banner.....my ickle fairy is one of yours xxx

She IS mine! One of my fav creations to date! I love that you carry her in your siggy!

Megg thanks for the banner its great :D

Here is my new bundle of fun:

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/Pets/Melody2.jpg

And from just now:

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/Pets/Melodysleeping.jpg

She is 8wks old saturday and called her Melody :D xxxx

You're welcome, honey! :hugs:

She's adorable! :cloud9:

Oooo Meggy... I like Blues....and I like slighty sad theme...cos I am slighty sad... IFYKWIM...I love Dawnie's hands and butterflies...something like that please, and I love these words...

"Breathe.
Listen for my footfall in your heart.
I am not gone but merely walk within you."

I am sure you know exactly what will fit! You always do!:hugs:

Though... you Fairy will never leave!!!!:flower:

Love the little kitten Dawny!!:flower:

Come on Bizy.. tell us how ya went!!!:happydance:

Gorgeous quote! I'll get on it now!

I can't seem to make it work..

Sorry, I am an idiot, didn't even read your instructions properly....done it! Thank you it just looks amazing! xxxxxxxxxx

Mwah Meggy Moo xxxxxx

Sooo, this was the easiest yet... Probably because it seems our taste is the most similar! The image I used... Its similar to Dawn's... but I think the feel might be more appropriate! I fell in love with it. Its called "Beyond the Clouds" by Alison Mary Dunn! Let me know if you want any changes!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4129/5062608734_0e858e86db.jpg

Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4129/5062608734_0e858e86db.jpg[*/IMG]

Large version of the painting:

https://www.paintingsilove.com/uploads/1/1435/beyond-the-clouds.jpg

I can't seem to make it work..

Sorry, I am an idiot, didn't even read your instructions properly....done it! Thank you it just looks amazing! xxxxxxxxxx

Aww! It looks lovely there! I love that! :hugs:

Oh WOW those banners are beautiful...... now I want one! Please Megg something Green for my 3 angels who will be watching over us always.

FF has refused to pinpoint ovulation although I am quite sure that if I take out those early low temps I would have ovulated 2 days ago and cervix position seems to indicate the same.

Megg- if you can make me one please keep in mind that it will be my husbands only child if we succeed. It will be his miracle.

Well well well my doctors surgery have improved so much :yipee: called them to see what time they have appointments til tomorrow but as im working I cant go and they have let me book one for tuesday afternoon before they wouldnt let you pre book you had to ring on the day and see if they had any left and im seeing one of the new doctors, see what they are like so have spent the last 20 minutes or so writing down all my previous cycles since aug last year and all the dates of my losses just in case he doesnt have them to hand or on record if he doesnt want to help then I will see my favorite doctor and if still no joy Im going to start my provera again to bring on a cycle again I hope I dont have to keep taking provera everytime though :( xxxx

Oh WOW those banners are beautiful...... now I want one! Please Megg something Green for my 3 angels who will be watching over us always.

FF has refused to pinpoint ovulation although I am quite sure that if I take out those early low temps I would have ovulated 2 days ago and cervix position seems to indicate the same.

Sure honey! :hugs:

Megg- if you can make me one please keep in mind that it will be my husbands only child if we succeed. It will be his miracle.

I'll make sure to work that in! It'll be a bit later today. I'm on my way out the door at the moment!

Well well well my doctors surgery have improved so much :yipee: called them to see what time they have appointments til tomorrow but as im working I cant go and they have let me book one for tuesday afternoon before they wouldnt let you pre book you had to ring on the day and see if they had any left and im seeing one of the new doctors, see what they are like so have spent the last 20 minutes or so writing down all my previous cycles since aug last year and all the dates of my losses just in case he doesnt have them to hand or on record if he doesnt want to help then I will see my favorite doctor and if still no joy Im going to start my provera again to bring on a cycle again I hope I dont have to keep taking provera everytime though :( xxxx

Wow! Sounds like progress, honey! :hugs:

Put me down for a :bfp: today meg !:happydance:

I will... GLADLY! :hugs: I'm SO happy for you!!! :wohoo: I'll update as soon as I get home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->